No announcement yet.

Poll: Who won the fight? "The Miracle Man" vs "GGG"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    You think that the people voting for Jacobs on this site must be trolls and fanboys.

But as I've explained to you it's very legit to think Jacobs won the fight. Cliff Rold, Steve Kim, Michael Montero, Sky Sports, and BoxNation all thought Danny took it.
    so you don't see the trolls everyday?

i told you already, TV down here saw GGG winning who cares? i care about what i saw, and i didn't see jacobs winning more than 5 rounds. those guys doesn't have alts here, don't troll either.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      no its very possible that were just overwhelmed with emotion, fell into the underdog efffect, had tunnel vision, or misscored ineffective flurries over clean punches. it happens watching a fight live. watch it again and ggg won it clearly and was landin the much better punches.
      You think veteran boxing media people like Steve Kim got overwhelmed with emotion?

Comment

Had it a draw going into the final round. And all Jacobs did for most if it was hold on. Had to give it to GGG based on that. Jacobs made a believer out of me though.

Comment

no its very possible that were just overwhelmed with emotion, fell into the underdog efffect, had tunnel vision, or misscored ineffective flurries over clean punches. it happens watching a fight live. watch it again and ggg won it clearly and was landin the much better punches.
          this, watching it live i thought provo beat bradley. i watched again later and only gave him 4 rounds i think.

Comment

Jacobs was landing most of his punches on arms and gloves, GGG put on a great little boxing clinic it wasn't as close as judges made it, but take that with a pinch of salt after all Jacobs was running all fight and doing rather ineffective work from that.

Comment

close fight either guy could of gotten it.

Comment

Originally posted by BucaRican View Post
                Man GGG got outboxed, and started head hunting. Point blank. The knock down was more of a off balance thing than anything, and Danny fought back at the end of the round. Calm down.
                I don't disagree at all honestly!

Comment

I had GGG winning a close fight.

I wouldn't complain if Jacobs won 7-5.

Comment

Their hatred for Golovkin has ruled their little peanut sized brain, I can only sympathise for these people.
                    I'm going to watch it again, but I doubt I will score it any other way, the commentary were very much in on the bias agenda with their blatant fanboy rooting for a fighter which you shouldn't do if you're a commentator.

Comment

That's why those people who kept discrediting Jacobs are not true boxing fans. They're just distractions to this sport who have childish agenda.

Comment

Working...
                      X