Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you people explain what fight you were watching?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by animelive View Post
    Golovkin threw more punches. Hit more. Did more visible damage and even knocked down a cruiserweight in the ring.

What kind of mental gymnastics did you guys use to give the decision to Jacobs this time?
    I think 99% of the posters were hoping for a Jacobs win and jumped on every chance they had to give him credit where he deserved it and where he didn't. Really ridiculous. The hate is real on here. Haha. **** them. Let em stay salty.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
      I think 99% of the posters were hoping for a Jacobs win and jumped on every chance they had to give him credit where he deserved it and where he didn't. Really ridiculous. The hate is real on here. Haha. **** them. Let em stay salty.
      They should be happy GGG is so active. They all get to pick Billy Joe Saunders to "school" GGG in June

Comment

They watched the fight they wanted to watch. As always.

I wouldn't bother much with these clowns tbh, one of them just called Danny "Pirog's leftovers"... Just fckin lol at these f@gs.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
          you would think Mayweather and Ward fans would applaud this masterful display of boxing skills in a close UD. that's their entire careers.

I mean they love close decisions to demonstrate skills pays the bills. Here it is...... and now they are flipping the script? LMAO
          the only difference is ggg landed teh much better punches in an otherwise close fight where floyd against pac and ward against kovalev did not but these same fanboys defended those decisions to the death. this is why they have no credibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
            The way I saw it Golovkin won rounds 1, 4, 5, 7, and 12, leaving Jacobs with a 114-113 win, maybe round 12 and 7 were also Jacobs but Golovkin didn't do much this fight, and Canelo easily out boxes him
            Bro, so what you think, that old lady was right or not? Hard to give a certain answer, because Jacobs looked better than we expected and really "shocked" boxing fans but on the other hand he lost on official scorecards. Or maybe Golovkin was that sick guy she was talking about

Comment

Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
              They should be happy GGG is so active. They all get to pick Billy Joe Saunders to "school" GGG in June
              Yeah, that will be next. Guys that hate him on here will all of a sudden be "WAR SAUNDERS!" Haha. Truly pathetic. The real middleweight champ came through again.

Comment

I've noticed a trend lately. It's actually an old trend. But not something I noticed with slick boxers except Mayweather fights.

People don't actually pay attention to what's landing or not. They pay attention to what's thrown, how it's thrown, and when it's thrown. But not actually what's landing. This is especially true for fighters with the crowd behind them or momentum behind them. The underdog outperforming expectations.

It's also been true forever with high output fighters, but it's more obvious to people when they aren't landing. Except tonight apparently with that asian dude who clearly lost to Gonzalez.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
                  Bro, so what you think, that old lady was right or not? Hard to give a certain answer, because Jacobs looked better than we expected and really "shocked" boxing fans but on the other hand he lost on official scorecards. Or maybe Golovkin was that sick guy she was talking about
                  Nah I think the lady was 100% on point, Jacobs shocked the world, majority of people thought he beat Golovkin but as he said HBO isn't going to risk Canelo-Golovkin

Comment

The way I saw it Golovkin won rounds 1, 4, 5, 7, and 12, leaving Jacobs with a 114-113 win, maybe round 12 and 7 were also Jacobs but Golovkin didn't do much this fight, and Canelo easily out boxes him
                    ggg had jacobs doing the zab judah in the 9th so how could he win that one? and maybe round 2,3, 8, and 10 were for ggg? not so much a robbery when you look at everything.

Comment

Nah I think the lady was 100% on point, Jacobs shocked the world, majority of people thought he beat Golovkin but as he said HBO isn't going to risk Canelo-Golovkin
                      i looked at a bunch of round by round sites and almost all of them had ggg winning so how did the majority have jacobs winning? you and angel garcia are the only ones

Comment

Working...
                      X