Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Drops, Decisions Jacobs in Toughest Career Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing against GGG, seriously, but I think prime Hopkins had the perfect style to beat GGG. GGG is a hell of a fighter, but please no talking about him vs even a Julian Jackson, let alone Hopkins, Hagler, etc, etc. And if GGG was a natural welterweight, he would be totally outboxed by Mayweather.

Comment

• father time is moving in on GGG I think he has maybe two years at the top at the most

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
        Ggg out threw and out landed him rewatch the fight ggg was catching a lot of those combos on his gloves
        You all go by numbers too much, Jacobs made gaylovekin fight his way, not the other way around

Comment

• This why he won't move up lol he'll fight welterweights but he won't move up. My boy Badou Jack boxes circles around him

Comment

• Love reading all this hate. GGG has gotten to alot of posters. Gotten to.

Comment

• Jacobs indeed won, but not by 4-5 rounds. I had him ahead by 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                I just ran out of my house and back in. Jesus ****ing Christ was that an amazing robbery!
                How did that work for yea? Most important thing you need to do is apologize to your creator/savior for disrespecting his name. It was a boxing match man, not the end of the world!

Comment

• great move ducking Andre Ward. look at the way Jacobs punished GGG downstairs. Ward would've mauled him and stopped him late. great decision. and oh yeah stay away from the Ginger hes a brutal body destroyer and throws combos even faster than Jacobs.

this is what you call EXPOSED.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                      Worst boxing robbery of the decade wow
                      Sorry champ but that was the right result. The worst robbery went to the fool in your av who's too scared to rematch cause he knows he won't get the same gift twice LOL.

Comment

Working...
                      X