Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Drops, Decisions Jacobs in Toughest Career Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Close fight can go either way, NO ROBBERY.
    Who went down?
    Who is the Champion?

Comment

• Now, I believe that Dmitry Pirog is better than all todays middleweight fighters. I would like to watch Pirog vs GGG

Comment

• i thought dj won a very close dec.... BUT 3g's jab was beastly. imho, 3g fought too cautiously and ignored the body.

also, i didnt think dj was ever really comfortable in there. he didnt ever look confident when throwing his power shots.

i would have never thought 3g could win a dec vs dj but he did. i stand by my credo, he who lands more SHOULD win. (that jab, doe)

WHERES THE COMPUBOX HATERS AT ??!?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
          Gutted for Jacobs. Thought he won that.
          My heart sank, I thought Jacobs won a close one but not a robbery by any means. There were some close rounds that could go either way. Jacobs stock went way up as well as his durability.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
            Haven't seen but I bet most of the people that thought Ward won are now saying Jacobs got robbed.

Like Kovalev who deserved that win vs Ward, Jacobs should of gotten this win or at least a draw.
            SMH. You guys need to grow up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
              Jacobs boxed his ears off. These guys see Golovkin coming forward and think that scores points.

Jacobs landed all the hard clean punches.

He was even outfighting GGG while they were in-fighting.
              Salty, much? GGG knocked Jacobs down FFS and had him stumbling at the end of one of the later rounds. He hurt him twice.

Comment

• Lmao all the ones crying robbery are the same ones happy with kovalev-ward

Comment

• Good fight...thought it was a draw or narrow Jacobs win. GGG looked basi

Comment

• Take your L and get the F out of here casual!
                    Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                    Get off GG's coattails.

His name is Golovkin....not Gonzalez

Take that gift and run with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrij View Post
                      This is exactly why GGG refuses to move up division(s) and he fought only journeymen his entire career until now.
                      Yeah lets criticize GGG for fighting a bigger man who cheated the weigh in system.

Comment

Working...
                      X