Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Drops, Decisions Jacobs in Toughest Career Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacobs deserves respect. That was a superbly disciplined performance with only a couple of lapses that cost him heavily in the end. The length, the jab, the movement, and the handspeed when they traded inside all gave Golovkin fits. I honestly don't see how he could have won any less than six rounds.

Golovkin looked really poor in the pocket to me. Couldn't throw combinations and was losing most of the exchanges. Danny was faster and was placing his shots better. Golovkin's own jab kept him in the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
      All these "robbery" screaming clowns thought either Ward beat Kovalev or Danny was robbed against Thurman. Enough said.
      Yes it was all good when their man won lol

Comment

• Guys gotta be honest here, I had a lot of alcohol on my body but I really saw a very human GGG having a hundred problems cutting off the ring..........................................and I'm a huge GGG fan, is this the alcohol??? or I saw a vulnerable Golovkin.

Comment

• Lol at the clowns who said Jacobs was robbed. It was a close fight but golovkin won. Go rewatch the fight without sound and come back to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
            it's not a robbery unless you had it 8-4 or worse. this was a close fight. GGG clearly won imo. he was tighter and won the fight with his jab larry holmes style.
            Then mongolian genes showed up boyyyy, showed how tough GGG was despite being rocked by a guy who cheated and outweighed him by 20lbs on fightnight he kept coming and eating Jacobs bombs all night

Comment

• Daniel Jacobs got robbed tonight he deserved to get the W he proved he didn't have a glass chin

Comment

• First post, GGG got me into boxing.... I thought Danny Jacobs won easily GGG is aged and done now, too bad all the duckers will make it so we will never know how good he ever was in the first place.

Comment

• I had a final score of 6-6 giving the first two rounds to Jacobs. Those first two rounds could have gone either way so I can't argue with giving either or both those rounds to Golovkin.

It was a pretty clear but ugly victory for Golovkin in my opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
                    well at the end of the day le'ts also not forget that Jacobs did cheat and refused to weigh in on 2nd wiegh in which confirms that he was probably 185lbs on fightnight
                    If those guy do have a rematch in 12 months do they do it at 168 or catch 164?

Comment

• WTF Robbery!!! **** the Canelo fight, **** the Saunders fight, give us Jacobs-Golovkin2

Comment

Working...
                      X