No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Drops, Decisions Jacobs in Toughest Career Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
    I do feel good- Last time I checked: Ward, Crawford, Spence, Mayweather, Thurman, Wilder, Rigo, The Charlo Brothers are ALL undefeated. pussie g got a gift decision. Even the people in your country had Jacobs winning f@ggot!
    The people in your country didn't doe, creep.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      Yawn! He got out hustled and spanked. Meanwhile GGG won tonight and you haters can't handle it. LMFAO!
      Yeah this comment shows how much your opinion counts for.

Comment

• Originally posted by stuff jones View Post
        He's not white.
        But he is a great white hope...

Comment

Shut your f@ggot stupid ass up. I would expect your dumb f@ggot ass not to understand that analogy. Robberies happen in boxing you fuucking idiot and this was a case of it dumb ass.

Bradley beat Pacquiao on the score cards but we all know who won the fight for real. But yeah pussie g got exposed and should be thanking the judges for a gift decision. And that guy in your PIC GOT HIS 0 SNATCHED BY WARD f@ggot.

I feel good Mayweather, Spence, Crawford, Thurman, Ward, Wilder never lost and probably won't lose. pussie g got exposed if he fights any other elite boxer he won't keep getting gift decisions f@ggot
          At first I thought you were serious, but now I realize this is a parody account.... surely?

Nothing to see here, I guess.

Moving on...

Comment

• Lol @ two of the judges giving Jacobs the 12th rd!

Funny how you fools are calling this a robbery. So Jacobs did better than expected, it doesn't equal a win. He got dropped and hurt at least twice.

Don't pull the robbery ****.

That said, Chocolatito got robbed.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              The people in your country didn't doe, creep.
              The people here did dumb ass the paid off judges didn't. Don't confuse the general public with the judges. The messed up judges here also thought Bradley beat Pacquiao. Your people know what's up bad decisions happen. This was one of them. pussie g is a fuucking fraud like I thought! And they want to say Danny Garcia gets gifts decisions! pussie g is now on that list

Comment

• Originally posted by King_ View Post
                At first I thought you were serious, but now I realize this is a parody account.... surely?

Nothing to see here, I guess.

Moving on...

Get your f@ggot ass on pussie! pussie fraud with the gift decision! And that guy in your pic got his 0 snatched by Ward f@ggot. But take your f@ggot ass elsewhere bytch

Comment

• Golovkin is getting old! The second half obviously lost, in the end did not show anything! Stupidly pulled! It is a pity that Hearn could not organize a fight with Eubank Jr..

Jacobs in the rematch of his declasses and knock out, Alvarez generally destroy

Comment

• same people crying how Jacobs outweighed GGG on fight night didn't give a damn when it was Floyd in that position. talking about he's a cheater, fine him, GGG did the "impossible".. FOH

then they say GGG was cutting the ring. when? he was chasing Danny around all night. when Danny felt like getting off the ropes he did with ease. that's ring generalship. GGG wasnt cutting ****.

with that said Jacob's trainer failed him with horrible advice. Danny had the most success in the pocket exchanging but was advised to jab and move. bad coaching.

but Jacobs 9-3 or 8-4 to be nice.

Comment

Get your f@ggot ass on pussie! pussie fraud with the gift decision! And that guy in your pic got his 0 snatched by Ward f@ggot. But take your f@ggot ass elsewhere bytch
                      Ok bro. Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X