Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Drops, Decisions Jacobs in Toughest Career Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also i thought GGG looked like ****. Dude has been looking worse and worse every fight might finally be regressing or jacobs is just that good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
      Jacobs deserves respect. That was a superbly disciplined performance with only a couple of lapses that cost him heavily in the end. The length, the jab, the movement, and the handspeed when they traded inside all gave Golovkin fits. I honestly don't see how he could have won any less than six rounds.

Golovkin looked really poor in the pocket to me. Couldn't throw combinations and was losing most of the exchanges. Danny was faster and was placing his shots better. Golovkin's own jab kept him in the fight.
      It was close but I had golovkin winning by two rounds. Some of those early rounds where hard to score.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        Listen to all the haters crying robbery. Same fools who didn't think Maidana was robbed versus the fraud.
        that last sentence causes you to lose all credibility.

Comment

• Not a robbery at all.

People are confusing doing better than expected with winning.

Anywhere from 8-4 ggg to 6-6 was fair.

Comment

• Golovkin looked like crap but still edged it out. Not a good look for him at all.

Comment

• so now this is a robbery? ward fans are a special kind, special like ralph wiggum, you know, ******ed

Comment

• I said GGG might win by decision. And presto

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post

People don't agree with the decision...

It's not hate.
                  Why didn't you say that when Ward got gifted?

Comment

• Originally posted by King_ View Post
                    Salty, much? GGG knocked Jacobs down FFS and had him stumbling at the end of one of the later rounds. He hurt him twice.

Yeah, I know that. That gives Golovkin one 10-8 round and another 10-9 round.

Jacbos won. Completely outboxed him.

Even outslugged him on the inside. You see all the times Golovkin shook his head and said "no"? That means yes Jacobs gave him a good shot, lol.

Comment

• I thought Jacobs edged it in a close fight for me he controlled the fight in an excellent chess match, great boxing today and the Tia fighter reminds me of Manny so much, was a great win in a war over Roman.

Comment

Working...
                      X