Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sor Rungvisai Drops, Decisions Roman Gonzalez in Big Upset

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fight of the year! Correct decision for the new Champ! Draw? No way !!!

Comment

This is boxing, anything can happen, who's up next?

Comment

right man won, max is such a ****ing dickhead. How he keeps getting gigs is stunning. I wish he would just go away....

Comment

Originally posted by Diegosome1 View Post
          Holy **** some of you don't know **** about boxing. How the hell did Sor win
          Originally posted by revelated View Post
          Strafing, fast combos, solid chin, dropped Choco with a body shot, took Choco's best shots and kept coming, walking Choco down...

Do I need to go on? The man was ring general for 7 of the rounds.

Comment

Max is a fuking @sshole! Cheap shot he took at this dude who just fought his heart out. Both Fighters Fought Beautifully. I do think the decision was correct. Fuk u Max.

Comment

The close rounds where gonzales looked good were just the last 1 minute.. But he didn't do much but take shots in the first 2...

Comment

King Visai is not concerned by Max. Fck him

Comment

Lampley is such a *** making up how much Jacobs will weigh by quoting an unnamed source.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                    Good, close fight. Gonzalez after the first couple rounds really started turning up the heat and kept getting better and better as the rounds went on for the most part. He was landing the cleaner, more efficient punches in the close rounds and whenever you have close rounds that's usually who the nod goes to. So I don't really see the argument from those who are claiming this was a CLEAR loss for Gonzalez. It was not clear at all. But I do need to rewatch the fight before I make a strong claim that either fighter absolutely deserved the W.

Rematch!!
                    Agree. Had Choc up by one. Close one got away. It happens. When Roman goes to the HOF, fans will remember the way he went for it against a beast in that final round. More to greatness than the W. That's a great fighter who lost to another bad ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                      Imagine just watching a fight like that and having this as a first reaction. What a sad bastard
                      Unbelievable. Makes you wonder why some people bother watching the sport.

Just so they can see 'hype jobs' exposed.

Comment

Working...
                      X