No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs Misses IBF's Second-Day Weigh-In for Golovkin Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
    Nobody really gives a flying **** what you think you ****ing lame!
    How the **** is that breaking the rules? Obviously he don't give a **** about that POS belt so why are you all butthurt that he missed weight??
    Your just a little g nuttrider so you might as well go back to sucking DICK you ****ing punk!
    why do I have to read such smart remarks?

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      Yeah so anyways what elite boxer would want to take on the bum mandos from the IBF put a career to halt anyway? this is why the elites dump that belt; such is the case when Tyson Fluff was stripped for agreeing to face the former lineal champion.

I mean that fraud Kell Brook wasted so many years of his career facing the Bundus, JoJoDans and Frankie Gavins of Europe -- just a waste mans belt....then they want to reinforce additional weigh-in why not just cancel the first one?! so that one didn't count? **** out of here with that BS! they might not even allow catch-weights too! garbage title.
      Lol!!! Holy sht I forgot about that!!! Fury was DROPPED by the IBF for choosing to rematch Klitz. And then the WORST Heavyweight in BOXING HISORY won their belt.... Charles Martin.

Comment

It's all about the WBC belt. It's always been that way. The others are cool, but that green strap makes you the man. (The WBO shouldn't even be a respected belt, but we all know Top Rank made that thing to pass around the title and create "champions")

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
          You couldnt bang out a wank you fat melt

go back to emptying your piss bottles so mummy gives you some more goodboy points.
          Go back to sucking DICK you English ****! All you Brits are a bunch of stupid, POS cowards!

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
            Not as big of a deal as last week's fight with Lemeiux va Stevens. I'm all for rules, but Jacobs probably already planned it this way anyway. I'm sure he has his reasons. Hey, at least GGG will have one belt left even after he loses, eh? LOL
            How the **** is not as big a deal? It's the same damn thing. Jacobs agreed going in to fight for the IBF title.

Plus it's a bigger deal than last week b/c of the early weigh-in. Lemieux weighed in on Friday at ~5pm. Jacobs weighed in on Friday at 9am. That's an extra 8 hours Jacobs has to rehydrate.

Lemieux atleast had the honor of stepping on the HBO scales before he got into the ring and weighed in a reasonable 177lbs. Lets see if Danny agrees to show his true weight before the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              Lol!!! Holy sht I forgot about that!!! Fury was DROPPED by the IBF for choosing to rematch Klitz. And then the WORST Heavyweight in BOXING HISORY won their belt.... Charles Martin.
              But da IBF iz numba one doe! dey goo fo boxchin

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                It's all about the WBC belt. It's always been that way. The others are cool, but that green strap makes you the man. (The WBO shouldn't even be a respected belt, but we all know Top Rank made that thing to pass around the title and create "champions")
                You must not be a fan of Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                  why do I have to read such smart remarks?
                  You don't Punk! Nobody told you to read my post let alone send me a message! No go back to sucking DICK you ****ing lame!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                    Yeah so anyways what elite boxer would want to take on the bum mandos from the IBF, putting a career to halt anyway? this is why the elites dump that belt; such is the case when Tyson Fluff was stripped for agreeing to face the former lineal champion.

I mean that fraud Kell Brook wasted so many years of his career facing the Bundus, JoJoDans and Frankie Gavins of Europe -- just a waste mans belt....then they want to reinforce additional weigh-in why not just cancel the first one?! so that one didn't count? **** out of here with that BS! they might not even allow catch-weights too! garbage title.
                    Funny how it isnt a POS when it comes to Ward.. or Hurd.. or Davis or when you thought Swede - turned -US citizen Badou jack was going to win it off a "eurobum" Degale . Itll be a great belt the closer we get to spence and brook..

Wonder why that is. Surely not because a yank gets a chance to have the belt.

you..are ..a.. wanker

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
                      NO ONE CARES.... MAIDANA AND CANELO BOTH OUT WEIGHED MAYWEATHER BY NEARLY 20 POUNDS ON FIGHT NIGHT.... I DONT REMEMBER ANY OF THESE BOXING SCENE FAN BOYS EVER COMPLAINING ABOUT THAT..... SKILLS PAY THE BILLS NOT SIZE OR WEIGHT!
                      You got that right.

Comment

Working...
                      X