April 29 Klitschko VS Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    You are too easily impressed..
    Nah...you said he looks like he's been training for 3 weeks. What flaws do you see and how would you correct them?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      He's 6'6 and can't even dunk a basketball on the run

....but he athletic doe
      And he is juiced to the gills.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        I mean, what did you say that I haven't already said? I think you're under the impression that I'm here bashing Joshua or something. I could care less about either guy tbh.
        Im not under the impression of anything and if you are bashing joshua you a have right to what ever you think son....my only point what i say is all of a sudden you see openings and mistakes what joshua makes when in reality he has only ever taken one haymaker in his whole career from whyte....every other challenger has not even toUched him and they can say he boxed nobody's....but he has beaten the fighters with ease who caused other champions problems...thompson,molina and unbeaten fighters in breazeale,whyte,martin....maybe its just a whole different ballgame when you face in him the ring and the flaws people outside are not so easy to capitalise on.....put it this way if i had joshua across the ring from me waiting for the bell ring to ring ....i would have reservations thats for sure

Comment

• Joshua wins for.me.ko

Comment

• Originally posted by young1 View Post
            Joshua wins for.me.ko
            Yea , i see this in a variation like Klitchko represents good guy Frankenstein trying to defeat Dracula who is Joshua stopping him from taking control . Frank being old and not in peak vs a quicker destructive power who has the edge .

The fight starts out by Frank shoving a steel pipe threw his shoulder and pummeling him with a chain ,frank could hardly walk but manages to hit Drac sending him atop a gate with pointed metal bars but its too late .

Drac is only slightly hurt with somes hole punctures and blood pouring out his side . He rips one out of him and jams it in Franks knee cap sending him to the ground as he whales on him as the kids cry then snaps his neck with heavy rain an lightning opens up a black sky .

Joshua finishes off Wlad 6th rnd K.o . Use this for your betting site!

Comment

• I'm going for W. Klitschko to win.

Comment

• Wladimir doing a lot of talking, out of character and I think it is revealing an insecure side to him trying to get inside AJ's head, but I don't think its working. All its doing is showing that he is a bit nervous and trying to pull out all the stops, because a very confident Wlad would not talk this much.

That being said - Both guys are concussive and neither guy has what you would call solid whiskers so I think its going to be the guy that is more willing to commit and I think that will be AJ, so I am going with AJ within 3-4 rounds.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    Yea , i see this in a variation like Klitchko represents good guy Frankenstein trying to defeat Dracula who is Joshua stopping him from taking control . Frank being old and not in peak vs a quicker destructive power who has the edge .

The fight starts out by Frank shoving a steel pipe threw his shoulder and pummeling him with a chain ,frank could hardly walk but manages to hit Drac sending him atop a gate with pointed metal bars but its too late .

Drac is only slightly hurt with somes hole punctures and blood pouring out his side . He rips one out of him and jams it in Franks knee cap sending him to the ground as he whales on him as the kids cry then snaps his neck with heavy rain an lightning opens up a black sky .

Joshua finishes off Wlad 6th rnd K.o . Use this for your betting site!

You have far too much time on your hands.

Comment

• I most say reading first page opinions to be spot on.
                      Wlad has all the ring experience, 53 ko's more ko's in champion fights then Josh has fights period.
                      Wlad can hit as hard or harder with plenty of skill to add. If he lets his jab get going and throws some good left hooks like he normally used to the some strong rights its lights out for Josh. If Wlad that didnt throw **** against fury that shows up lights out on him lol. It looks good on paper but my biggest thing is ive never seen Josh fight anybody of talent yet because he has only fought at best maybe a c class fighter more like D's lol. Do this is a huge step up for him. I see people saying 50% think it will be a ko for josh but if a determined Wlad truly shows up i pick Wlad by KO with pretty much ease like he has done with 95% of his other opponents. Jmo.

Comment

Working...
                      X