No announcement yet.

April 29 Klitschko VS Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 29 Klitschko VS Joshua

After 18 fights Anthony Joshua steps in the ring with an all time great, Wladimir Klitschko. Wladimir Klitschko has a record of 25-3 in title fights with the record of most title fights in heavyweight history. Joshua is yet to face a top level opponent and many think he's bit more than he can chew. Wladimir in my opinion will win by KO in 8th round, he will jab and follow with the right hand until he stops Joshua. Anthony has shown a vulnerable chin in the amateurs and has been dropped and stopped several times. He has shown no signs of moving his head, clinching, or stepping back, he uses his own head as his defense and it will be his down fall against the all time great.
    Klitschko by KO/TKO/RTD
    30.41%
    Klitschko by UD/MD/SD
    13.92%
    Draw
    0.00%
    Joshua by KO/TKO/RTD
    46.39%
    Joshua by UD/MD/SD
    9.28%

Maybe bump this on Monday bro. Big fight this weekend. Everyone's mind is on that.

Comment

Joshua ain't got no footwork
      This will be a major key in the fight
      Can't just throw em in the deep end like this
      Nobody Joshua has faced comes anywhere near the level of Klitschko

But that said
      We just saw haye and Hopkins punched out the ring so you never know in this game

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
        After 18 fights Anthony Joshua steps in the ring with an all time great, Wladimir Klitschko. Wladimir Klitschko has a record of 25-3 in title fights with the record of most title fights in heavyweight history. Joshua is yet to face a top level opponent and many think he's bit more than he can chew. Wladimir in my opinion will win by KO in 8th round, he will jab and follow with the right hand until he stops Joshua. Anthony has shown a vulnerable chin in the amateurs and has been dropped and stopped several times. He has shown no signs of moving his head, clinching, or stepping back, he uses his own head as his defense and it will be his down fall against the all time great.
        Mind says Joshua. Heart says klitchko

Comment

Heavyweights usually get smashed to bits coming up.

And at 18 fights and a short amateur career - does Joshua know enough?

I think Wlad might level him.

Comment

I'm rooting for Wlad to win by late KO.. Joshua is too risky to box and take into championship rounds, so the sooner Wlad gets him out of there the better.. I have a feeling Wlad will get hurt badly and weather the round and then stop Joshua..

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Maybe bump this on Monday bro. Big fight this weekend. Everyone's mind is on that.
              how do I bump it???

Comment

how do I bump it???
                "Bump" just means post in the thread so it goes to the top. Give a day for the smoke to clear after the Golovkin fight and people will be all over this subject again.

I'm really looking forward to this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  "Bump" just means post in the thread so it goes to the top. Give a day for the smoke to clear after the Golovkin fight and people will be all over this subject again.

I'm really looking forward to this fight.
                  lmao, oh okay I got you, but if Jacobs wins i should wait until Monday April 3 lol

Comment

lmao, oh okay I got you, but if Jacobs wins i should wait until Monday April 3 lol

Yea, it will take the New York Fire Department to clear up the wreckage around here if that happens.

Comment

Working...
                    X