April 29 Klitschko VS Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    So what if he wins??

Ross Purrity whipped a prime Vlad...so did Lamon Brewster and a Professional golfer.
    Ah I see.. So this amateur boxer of 3 weeks won’t get any credit win or lose. So its a pointless fight really

Comment

• How do you embed videos in the message?

Comment

• Originally posted by NahMean View Post
        How do you embed videos in the message?
        Like this:

AJ does look like a beast!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          Man...that does not look like a professional prizefighter.

Looks like some guy they pulled off the football field 3 weeks ago.
          Kigali what are you gonna say when joshua feasts on tomatoe can wilder.......joshua will rip him to pieces and i am gonna hound you till your trolling ass is off this site...bum squaddddddddd

Comment

• You can see he’s worked on his defense. His footwork positioning and how he pivots his body to McCracken while slipping shots. He’s mostly reacting to countering shots being thrown at him which is why he’s doing mostly one/two combos.

Comment

• Once clit finds out he can't out power him in a grapple he's gonna **** bricks and pull the same **** he did in the fury fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                Like this:

AJ does look like a beast!!
                How do I do it?

Comment

• Originally posted by NahMean View Post
                  How do I do it?
                  Just right click on the video and copy the embed code. Click post reply and paste it into the "insert link".

Comment

• Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                    Just right click on the video and copy the embed code. Click post reply and paste it into the "insert link".
                    Thanks mate

Comment

• Instructional sessions should NEVER be video'd for public viewing.
                      Bag work should power combination punching and once your warmed up it should be fierce and high output.
                      Thats what should be promo'd not that instructional stuff.

The kid is good and he should KO Wlad pretty quickly if he comes out to get down to business right away.
                      They are heavyweights with power so anything can happen but Wlads 40+ year old legs will not with stand solid shots to his chin, age comes and gets EVERYONE!

I won't pay to see Wlad, never did he was a bore for to many years and I don't enjoy watching old fighters.

Ray

Comment

Working...
                      X