Collapse
No announcement yet.

April 29 Klitschko VS Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joshua somewhat is a bit exposed, but don't forget this was his only 19'th fight as a Pro...

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
      He will, Joshua was lost in there tonight until he landed in the 11th. I'll give him props for the win but he was exposed horribly tonight.

Comment

• What a fight am still buzzing an hour after the fight

Comment

• Originally posted by j0zef View Post
          Think we can all put glass chin accusations to bed. That uppercut would have floored any HW fighting today.
          I never believed that Klitschko had a glass jaw. Anytime he's been dropped it's by heavy bombs and he would always get up. Nobody has a better chin at 41 than they had in their 20's. This fight showed just how good Wlad's chin actually is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
            I never believed that Klitschko had a glass jaw. Anytime he's been dropped it's by heavy bombs and he would always get up. Nobody has a better chin at 41 than they had in their 20's. This fight showed just how good have a chin Wlad has.
            Wlad doesn't a premier chin, but its also far from being as bad as others made it out to be.

Comment

• Wlad will sleep tonight thinking Dam I should have gone for it after he's ko'ed AJ heavily and on "queer street" he fought he will box his way to victory.. M but credit to young lion AJ he showed hart and bravery to get the win.

Comment

• I kind of would have like to see if Klitschko might have survived at the end. My initial thoughts were "gee...a close championship fight like this maybe he should have had a wee bit longer to see". But maybe I was caught up in the emotion of it all...IDK.

Tremendous heart By Wlad and if anybody had any doubts about his ability to take a shot or his age...I think this pretty much cleared that up. Just a phenomenal fight!

Comment

• I'm glad that Joshua showed character and won this fight... I predicted that Wlad would KO AJ late, due to Joshua's inexperience in walking through the championship rounds...

Comment

• Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
                    People should now give Fury the respect he deserves, we should all be thankful that we're in the presence of a guy with ATG potential. I hope the Gypsy King returns and rids the division of these pretenders and frauds.
                    ... Fury is good... of course...

Comment

• I actually think AJ's power is quite a quite bit overrated.

Comment

Working...
                      X