Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's imagine for a second...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously? Look at Floyd, the guy beat everyone and was hated by the majority of you racist pieces of **** here...if that was buttlovekin, we'd NEVER hear the end of it

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
      Seriously? Look at Floyd, the guy beat everyone and was hated by the majority of you racist pieces of **** here...if that was buttlovekin, we'd NEVER hear the end of it
      Ahhh here's one of them now checking in.. So why do you hate GGG?

Floyd is a woman beating POS..maybe some people have some fking morals idk.. Doesn't mean he wasn't a great fighter of course but people can still not like him beCause of other things he's done.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
        Ahhh here's one of them now checking in.. So why do you hate GGG?

Floyd is a woman beating POS..maybe some people have some fking morals idk.. Doesn't mean he wasn't a great fighter of course but people can still not like him beCause of other things he's done.
        Golovkin is overhyped as of now. I'm not talking about floyd outside of the ring, in the ring, how many championships did floyd have at his 36 fights? Let alone 35 years old. Golovkin has done literally nothing. I don't worship hypejobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
          Yeah sure that's exactly why I also like Crawford, Andrade, Thurman, and even Wilder although he fights stiffs lol. Not everyone lives with hate inside them for people that don't share the same skin color as them like you pal.

Funny that the racists like you accuse everyone else of being the racists.
          It's racists like you that swear everyone hates Golovkin but it couldn't be further from the Truth! Don't keep projecting your hate as an excuse to hate...just say you like Golovkin because you see yourself in him and your insecure because it's not many white champions around so your holding on for dear life and using your projected hate to spew your hate onto others...nobody hate's Golovkin man...if anything the guys him and his bros terrrorized as teens should hate him if anything!

Comment

Originally posted by Donnie Herrera View Post
            It's racists like you that swear everyone hates Golovkin but it couldn't be further from the Truth! Don't keep projecting your hate as an excuse to hate...just say you like Golovkin because you see yourself in him and your insecure because it's not many white champions around so your holding on for dear life and using your projected hate to spew your hate onto others...nobody hate's Golovkin man...if anything the guys him and his bros terrrorized as teens should hate him if anything!
            I'm not even a little Asian, I'm more Paulie Malinaggi than GGG honestly, Italian American.
            But you wouldn't care about that beCause you only see the color of someone's skin and just figure we are all the same because that's what simple minded racist fks like you do. Now log back into your other account and carry on...

Comment

he ducked the biggests fights of his career and he can never live that down. fighting guys 5 years late i suppose is better than nothing but the people who arent fanboys see it for what it is and dont respect it. fanboys will respect anything thats why they are fanboys. if ggg was ducking all the best fighters in his division, faking retirement, and things like that i dont think he would have many fans since hes just some nobody from kazakhstan. he has to be exciting in order to win fans. floyd had a built in fanbase and took advantage of them but like i said i dont have to respect that.

Comment

Golovkin is overhyped as of now. I'm not talking about floyd outside of the ring, in the ring, how many championships did floyd have at his 36 fights? Let alone 35 years old. Golovkin has done literally nothing. I don't worship hypejobs.
                floyd had 4 to gggs 3. floyd had 15 title fights to ggg's 17.wow what an amazing difference.
                Last edited by daggum; 03-17-2017, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  floyd had 4 to gggs 3. floyd had 15 title fights to ggg's 17.wow what an amazing difference.
                  How many weight classes?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    he ducked the biggests fights of his career and he can never live that down. fighting guys 5 years late i suppose is better than nothing but the people who arent fanboys see it for what it is and dont respect it. fanboys will respect anything thats why they are fanboys. if ggg was ducking all the best fighters in his division, faking retirement, and things like that i dont think he would have many fans since hes just some nobody from kazakhstan. he has to be exciting in order to win fans. floyd had a built in fanbase and took advantage of them but like i said i dont have to respect that.
                    We know your pathetic story already...give it a rest...p4p even judah is better than gaylovekin's biggest win. Loser

BTW, Manny lost HAHAHAHAHA!

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
                      would his best win still be Kell Brook?? and would his title defenses consist of "Regular title" defenses while there was a super champ?
                      Do you honestly believe Kell Brook would beat Lemieux or Murray in a middleweight fight? I don't think so. Who is this super champ you claim GGG is avoiding? GGG is the only super champ at middleweight. What the hell are you talking about???????

Comment

Working...
                      X