Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All my points, not only does Jacobs lose. He gets KOd.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
    I'm looking to double up real quick. Who wants to bet. The only way I win is if Jacobs gets stopped.
    If Jacobs survives 12 rounds and loses the fight, you still win.

Any takers????
    The only reason I won't take that bet is that I have a sneaking hunch Jacobs will make a stupid mistake and get rocked.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
      did Ward outbox Kovalev?

remind me, who won the fight
      I see you like jumping all over the place when you look dumb but ward got schooled in his own game took the gift and went mia, last I saw him was on a milk cartoon.

Comment

All I see is a bunch of cheer leading in here. No one actually believing Jacobs can even last 12 rounds. That's sad.

Comment

Even if he was. The notion of basing the fact that Jacobs can't lose on points because of a five round performance where he had the lead in a fight (that he got knocked out in, to boot but that's not even important) , a half a decade ago against a completely different fighter is....

Pure comedy.
          Yeah ikr lol headshots is a airhead he must of took too many himself

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
            The only reason I won't take that bet is that I have a sneaking hunch Jacobs will make a stupid mistake and get rocked.
            Oh it's more than a hunch big guy, you know like I know Jacobs is getting KTFO.

Comment

All I see is a bunch of cheer leading in here. No one actually believing Jacobs can even last 12 rounds. That's sad.
              Truth. People keep saying it's 50/50 and Jacobs has a real chance but they won't even risk their e-points.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                Jacobs is not a technition.. he's not outboxing ggg
                As if you know what you're talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                  I see you like jumping all over the place when you look dumb but ward got schooled in his own game took the gift and went mia, last I saw him was on a milk cartoon.
                  Yeah but Ward 115-112.

Comment

Oh it's more than a hunch big guy, you know like I know Jacobs is getting KTFO.
                    You don't know anything....you're wishing...hoping...and assuming.

Comment

Points ain't **** what else do you have to bet?

Comment

Working...
                      X