No announcement yet.

I've Been Studying Golovkin/Jacobs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
    I'm starting to get worried as a Golovkin fan, at first I thought that it's going to be an easy KO for Golovkin considering Pirog easily KO'ed Jacobs, but I was watching a bunch of Jacobs fights including the Pirog fight, Jacobs was winning and in control prior to the premature stoppage, he has a good jab, he's very quick, and has night ending power, he's currently riding a KO streak of him own at 12 in a row, and I always thought that Golovkin could out box for 12 rounds like he did Lemieux, but Jacobs has a bigger reach and is taller than Lemiuex, so this could be a dangerous fight, and we get Canelo/Jacobs on Sep 16 instead of Canelo/Golovkin
    Funny how you're a fan of the foreigner and not the American fighter.

Typical illegal immigrant mentality.

You best believe there are no Kazakhs pulling for Jacobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
      Premature stoppage? Uhhhhh, Pirog iced that fool
      He "iced" a prospect...fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
        I just don't think Jacobs can KO GGG, GGG has shown a superb chin. I'll get my money 26 times back if Jacobs wins on points - but it's not a great bet, it's very hard to see the judges handing a close fight to Jacobs. So he has to win convincingly against a guy, who every time he lands people will go "Wooh".

The oddmakers believe GGG will win on a KO around 5-6-7. Could easily be faster than that, but also later. Question is if Jacobs survives those rounds, will GGG have sufficient left in the tank to finish strong? Probably yes.

I think I agree with the odd makers, but I'm not gonna bet on it. I'll take the chance on the upset and a late stoppage for GGG, later than the bookmakers think.
        What about his ribs?

Ever hear of a bodyshot KO?...huh casual??

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
          Premature stoppage??????

Definitely premature. Jacobs was still breathing. Ref stopped it too early.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            Definitely premature. Jacobs was still breathing. Ref stopped it too early.
            Vlad and Manny have been KO'd worse than that....but plenty guys still ride with them.

What's the difference with Jacobs????

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
              Premature stoppage??????

I feel bad for Jacobs. The way Mora caught him and this KO by Pirog. He's basically done, GGG can catch him with the left hook or the right hand and he will be out cold.

00:12

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                Vlad and Manny have been KO'd worse than that....but plenty guys still ride with them.

What's the difference with Jacobs????
                Good point. It's the guy on the other side of the ring that's the problem for Jacobs in this fight. Hearns was a bit chinney and got rocked by Juan Roldan but ended up winning. It's just that Golovkin is much much better than Roldan.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  I feel bad for Jacobs. The way Mora caught him and this KO by Pirog. He's basically done, GGG can catch him with the left hook or the right hand and he will be out cold.

00:12

Dude was just a prospect.

Manny has been trashed worse than that...so has Vlad...yet they aren't judged by their KO losses,even though they've been stopped more times.

It's weird.

If Jacobs is chinny then what was Tito.

Trinidad had a sand castle chin.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                    Good point. It's the guy on the other side of the ring that's the problem for Jacobs in this fight. Hearns was a bit chinney and got rocked by Juan Roldan but ended up winning. It's just that Golovkin is much much better than Roldan.
                    It's the guy on the other side of the ring that will be the problem for GGG.

This ain't a WW or some guy that couldn't beat Felix Sturm.

Roldan in a weak division would be more of a beast than GGG....far more.

Adama is slower than a pac mule....he was able to land LEAD RIGHTS....he even busted his nose up.

Wade is slow as a Glacier....he landed a FOUR punch combo on golovkin.....that mummy couldn't hit Stevie Wonder with a 4 piece.

GGG better channel Willie Pep and Pernel Wittaker in this fight or else he's getting his old ass KTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                      Dude was just a prospect.

Manny has been trashed worse than that...so has Vlad...yet they aren't judged by their KO losses,even though they've been stopped more times.

It's weird.

If Jacobs is chinny then what was Tito.

Trinidad had a sand castle chin.
                      He was still a prospect vs Mora too?

Comment

Working...
                      X