No announcement yet.

I've Been Studying Golovkin/Jacobs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've Been Studying Golovkin/Jacobs

I'm starting to get worried as a Golovkin fan, at first I thought that it's going to be an easy KO for Golovkin considering Pirog easily KO'ed Jacobs, but I was watching a bunch of Jacobs fights including the Pirog fight, Jacobs was winning and in control prior to the premature stoppage, he has a good jab, he's very quick, and has night ending power, he's currently riding a KO streak of him own at 12 in a row, and I always thought that Golovkin could out box for 12 rounds like he did Lemieux, but Jacobs has a bigger reach and is taller than Lemiuex, so this could be a dangerous fight, and we get Canelo/Jacobs on Sep 16 instead of Canelo/Golovkin

Wasn't your fortune-teller predicting a Jacobs win?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Wasn't your fortune-teller predicting a Jacobs win?
      yeah she did, but I laughed at her at first, but now I think she's on to something

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
        yeah she did, but I laughed at her at first, but now I think she's on to something
        I would put some cash on it.

Comment

I'm starting to get worried as a Golovkin fan, at first I thought that it's going to be an easy KO for Golovkin considering Pirog easily KO'ed Jacobs, but I was watching a bunch of Jacobs fights including the Pirog fight, Jacobs was winning and in control prior to the premature stoppage, he has a good jab, he's very quick, and has night ending power, he's currently riding a KO streak of him own at 12 in a row, and I always thought that Golovkin could out box for 12 rounds like he did Lemieux, but Jacobs has a bigger reach and is taller than Lemiuex, so this could be a dangerous fight, and we get Canelo/Jacobs on Sep 16 instead of Canelo/Golovkin

Premature stoppage? Uhhhhh, Pirog iced that fool

Comment

Lolololol, Green K for the laugh

Comment

This isn't going to be a steamroll job as everyone says its going to be:

Jacobs has a bigger reach and is taller than Lemiuex, so this could be a dangerous fight

Comment

Premature stoppage??????

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                  This isn't going to be a steamroll job as everyone says its going to be:
                  What's your prediction??

Comment

I won my money 51 times back two weeks ago, when Haye got knocked out of the ring. Also had Thurman on points, but only because he was the more marketable fighter.

I will be betting on Jacobs, but I will back it up with a late stoppage for GGG. Like 10-12 round KO for GGG. Jacobs on points.

Might also put in GGG on points, which I could also see, as he is the more marketable fighter. (Always a super important point)

Comment

Working...
                    X