Collapse
No announcement yet.

As a fan of GGG I wouldn't be upset if Jacobs won Saturday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=JoeMan;17503293]I would hope Jacobs' win would reduce the amount 3G threads in this site. It's been good business for alt factories, but it needs to end. Focus should be shifted towards making current fighters fight more often.[/QUOTE]

I agree all day long on that man. I used to think two fights a year wasn't enough. Many are fighting once a year. Truly pathetic.

Comment

As a fan of GGG I would be extremely disappointed if he lost. If he does have to lose then I would prefer he lose to Canelo 1st and Jacobs 2nd. I am a big fan of Canelo and I am also a fan of Jacobs. I love the way they fight and I like the way they conduct themselves outside the ring.

Comment

I just hope its a good fight, I like Danny and his story is pretty crazy. If he wins Ill be happy for him but I think the G train keeps rolling, for now anyway.

Comment

Danny seems like a nice dude and he's got a background story that makes you feel for this guy.. I have nothing against Danny but I hope Golovkin wins and in a dominant fashion.. if Danny wins then I'll tip my hat to him..

Comment

Working...
          X