Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson Aims To Be Bigger Than Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    Not At all that's his daddy
    So, is Lonzo Ball's dad more Ruben Guerrero, Angel Garcia, Floyd Sr or Kenny Porter lol.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
      says the b1tch ass who's hiding behind an alt.
      You figured because my "join" date is recent I'm using an alternate account. Wrong again sissy boy.

You're one of those extra-emotional dudes that has an unhealthy obsession with mayweather and bashes him every chance you can. Just like a scorned woman. That's why you're in here sounding like a b+#@h now.

You're sad.....

Comment

All he has to do is to win major titles in five divisions if he can't then no way he surpass floydie

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
          Sounds like Lonzo Ball (UCLA future NBA prospect.)
          You mean Lavar Ball aka Pyscho dad in the stands. Lonzo Ball hardly speaks at all.

Comment

Well, it´s almost impossible to beat Floyds numbers but I will not be surprised if Shakur Stevenson is at the top 3 P4P in 3-4 years. He´s an amazing talent with great skills comparable to the best American boxers of the last 20 years at the same age coming out of the Olympics (De La Hoya, Mayweather, Ward). Of course there´s always the chance he becomes the next Ricardo Williams or Francisco Bojado but I wouldn´t bet on that.

Comment

Ayy j prince doe no one fuccin with him

Comment

every young boxer should aspire to reach Floyd level or surpass him. say what you want about his standing amongst all time greats, on the business end of the sport Floyd stands alone as TBE. and ultimately that's what these guys are.. prizefighters.

Comment

If I was shakur, Id take the manny pacquiao approach. Take on the best, beat them decisively and leave no doubt behind, move up in weight and keep the party movin. Hes probably talking about the MONEY with floyd, but he should know that floyd will always have a problem when he goes to sleep because when he dies, he knows his money wont come with him and that his record suffers from being totally undisputable of how he beat and when he beat them. Remember floyd was an incredibly good match maker, thats def not the approach to take, but to make the most money out of it, of course. But to put off mega fights for 6 years should be totally avoided. When floyd career really mattered, it didnt shine how others who shined when they laced up the gloves. always alibies and always something to not fight someone. Best matchmaker, not fighter

Comment

He is thinking the right way and good luck to him he should win a world title in the least.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                      You mean Lavar Ball aka Pyscho dad in the stands. Lonzo Ball hardly speaks at all.
                      Lavar, who averaged 2.2 points per game in college, said that he would've dominated a prime Michael Jordan one on one

Comment

Working...
                      X