Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i bet a stack with a homie that jacobs goes all 12(win or lose)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

STAX homey how much was the stack?

Comment

Originally posted by TheNotoriousOne View Post
      STAX homey how much was the stack?
      it was supposed to be a true stack (1g) but i negotitiated it down to $700 lol

overall in the big picture i prolly won over 3g's off him just from boxing bets alone

his dumbass got chavez jr over canelo so i;m gonna win whatever i lose back anyway

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
        it was supposed to be a true stack (1g) but i negotitiated it down to $700 lol

overall in the big picture i prolly won over 3g's off him just from boxing bets alone
        Did you really shake on it or was it a fist bump.

What happens if he doesn't pay?

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
          Did you really shake on it or was it a fist bump.

What happens if he doesn't pay?
          we shook on it,,well i know his source of income lol i am in the same "busness" as him so i know he will pay. he been having stax.

but in the event that he didnt pay or lagged too hard he would have to cop a proper hood style beatdown,,>>>

Comment

we shook on it,,well i know his source of income lol i am in the same "busness" as him so i know he will pay. he been having stax.

but in the event that he didnt pay or lagged too hard he would have to cop a proper hood style beatdown,,>>>

Comment

Jacobs could go 12 rounds. Jacobs could even win the fight. I think GGG will KO Jacobs within 5 rounds.

Comment

how did i do?

would u have taken it?
                If you made that bet against Golovkin his previous 20 fights you would have lost all 20. Jacobs' chin isn't particularly strong and he has been koed by a guy I've never heard of before I saw the replay on 24/7.

I personally wouldn't take that bet at 4:1 odds. I would imagine those are about the Vegas odds for it to go 12. Hope u win tho.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing_pundit85 View Post
                  If you made that bet against Golovkin his previous 20 fights you would have lost all 20. Jacobs' chin isn't particularly strong and he has been koed by a guy I've never heard of before I saw the replay on 24/7.

I personally wouldn't take that bet at 4:1 odds. I would imagine those are about the Vegas odds for it to go 12. Hope u win tho.
                  thanks,,don't worry ill get mines, i know what im doing out in this game.

thats a cool hoodie u got on btw,where u get it?

Comment

Originally posted by boxing_pundit85 View Post

Comment

did you both bet the same amount? if so youre getting robbed.. should get atleast 3 to 1

Golovkin wins by 12 round decision +573
                      Jacobs wins by 12 round decision +2650
                      Fight ends with decision of any type +420

Comment

Working...
                      X