Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i bet a stack with a homie that jacobs goes all 12(win or lose)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i bet a stack with a homie that jacobs goes all 12(win or lose)

how did i do?

would u have taken it?

that is the worst bet imaginable.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
      that is the worst bet imaginable.
      how so??

jacobs will be defnesively poised the entire fight and will make sure to box off the back foot throwing jabs and keeping ggg at distance,,its smart money

will he win.....?,,i dont think so but he will most def go all 13 rounds

Comment

I think your stack is gone. Also if this is a 1 to 1 bet it's an awful bet cuz the odds suggest you should get more than 1 to 1 on your money. I'd take bets on your home's side all day everyday from friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          I think your stack is gone. Also if this is a 1 to 1 bet it's an awful bet cuz the odds suggest you should get more than 1 to 1 on your money. I'd take bets on your home's side all day everyday from friends.
          i was being generus because i won a lot of money off him with thuryman,,he was convinced 100% that garcai would take the W

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
            how so??

jacobs will be defnesively poised the entire fight and will make sure to box off the back foot throwing jabs and keeping ggg at distance,,its smart money

Ain't nothing defensive about Jacobs, I don't buy for a second that you made that bet

Comment

how so??

it's true. Jacobs will definitely be dancing on the outside. HOWEVER, Jacobs has stamina issues. I've watched enough of his fights.

If this fight goes in the later rounds, Jacobs is getting stopped 100%. GGG trains in big bear all the time. Stamina is off the chain.

Comment

I just can't see it happening. Someone is getting knocked out in this fight. GGG cuts the ring off too well and Jacobs can crack as well or better than GGG. There's gonna be some heavy shots landed.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                  Ain't nothing defensive about Jacobs, I don't buy for a second that you made that bet
                  the handshake made it official ,,

i 100% made this bet, i make all kinds of random boxing bets, i hardly do straight winners,, i only do rounds or fight outcomes

im not gonna lie i exaggerat ed on the dollar amount tho,its not a full stack but close to it

Comment

the handshake made it official ,,

i 100% made this bet, i make all kinds of random boxing bets, i hardly do straight winners,, i only do rounds or fight outcomes

im not gonna lie i exaggerat ed on the dollar amount tho,its not a full stack but close to it
                    I don't know how anyone can watch Jacobs and make that bet. It's a bad one man

Comment

Working...
                    X