Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chocolatito: I have beaten them all, all the Mexicans.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    How can you say Cuadras beat Chocolatito but not argue that Estrada beat him too?

Oh wait nvm... Because of facial damage.

For me, Estrada lost 115-113 but he was not in his real weight and he has not the experiencie that he has now.

With Cuadras I think Carlos won 115-113 and the face only is the result of the man that did betters things in attack and defense. In boxing the things happens for a reason, Cuadras was smashing the face of Roman round by round.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      How can you say Cuadras beat Chocolatito but not argue that Estrada beat him too?

Oh wait nvm... Because of facial damage.

Too late hahaha! we just let the topic go Cuadras is the new kid in town but we had a couple fun threads about Estrada back then.
      Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
      Yep, and gonzalez has a lo the of tools too, but I think that Juan has the style to beat him like dinamita Márquez did with Pacquiao, Roman lost power and strong since he left the 108 pounds and Estrada is a bigger guy, naturally, his best division is 115 pounds he needs to be at 100%, now he is at his 50% in my opinion, at 100% he will be able to hurt Gonzalez easily. Trust me.

The Thai is a very good rival but he is only force, Estrada body shots are genuinely near to be perfects. Caballero is a master working the body shots he did a great job with Berchelt.
      That reminds me! Randy Caballero baby! yeah Rey Vargas better not sleep we coming for that WBC 122 strap very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        Too late hahaha! we just let the topic go Cuadras is the new kid in town but we had a couple fun threads about Estrada back then.

That reminds me! Randy Caballero baby! yeah Rey Vargas better not sleep we coming for that WBC 122 strap very soon.
        Man, put attention to Rey Vargas, he is a young master of boxing. Randy has not chances to beat Rey, he is tailor made to get a class from Rey.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
          Man, put attention to Rey Vargas, he is a young master of boxing. Randy has not chances to beat Rey, he is tailor made to get a class from Rey.
          Yeah I know I would slightly favor Rey in that fight but he appears to lack proper conditioning based of his last performance vs. McDonnel and that guy sucks! yes I know he dominated him. Caballero likes to work at a high pace and can box so he has a good chance. I like Vargas I think he has great potential he might even beat Rigo but not now.

Comment

How bout those Thai

Comment

Working...
            X