No announcement yet.

''If We Look At Marciano's record, he Fought a Bunch of DUCKS!'' - Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    You are DEFLECTING! Did Floyd Mayweather attempt to fight a prime Manny Pacquaio. Yes or no? Simple question. That's the point of contention, right?

LMAOOOO. So he fought Margarito at 150, but wouldn't fight Martinez there? BECAUSE HE WAS AFRAID HE WOULD LOSE.

He wouldn't fight PWill point blank. So according to you, that is a duck move!

Mayweather rehydrated to 150 for Canelo. Pacquaio rehydrated to 151 for Bradley and 152 for Mayweather.

Any more excuses?

PWILL tried to get a fight with Pac. Look at my previous post. What are your excuses for him fighting Margarito instead of PWill? LMAOOOOO.
    STOP DUCKING CHUMP ... What is it going to be?

Manny's concern was because he never gave blood multiple times during training for testing .....

Once they went thru the testing process with Rios and others, they realized that Manny can go thru with giving multiple sessions of < 1 tbsp. of blood, giving urine while training.

Floyd and his fans said Manny's reason was BS for 5 years so everyone is now on board with that. RIGHT???????????

Come May 1st, Floyd and his fans said differently.

Giving just < 1 tbsp. of blood 10 days beforehand, giving urine and exercising a bit the day before to just stay sharp can cripple you to the point that you get severe dehydration and URGENTLY require to first drink orally from a 1.5 liter bottle and then get an IV and then a 2nd IV.

So if you say that Manny was responsible then what you are saying is that Floyd was BSing with his excuses. RIGHT???????????

I'm still waiting for you to confirm ...... STOP HIDING!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
      Marciano fought in an era where there was only 1 champion per division. Mayweather fought in an era where there could be as many as 5 champions per division. If Marciano, Robinson, or any of those old all time greats had those many belts available in their day they would easily have more champions on their record than Mayweather, especially Robinson. Mayweather is an all time great fighter no doubt and I would rate him higher than Marciano if I had to make a list, but his "I've defeated more champions than them" argument doesn't really matter considering that.
      Originally posted by j0zef View Post
      End thread right here.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        STOP DUCKING CHUMP ... What is it going to be?

Manny's concern was because he never gave blood multiple times during training for testing .....

Once they went thru the testing process with Rios and others, they realized that Manny can go thru with giving multiple sessions of < 1 tbsp. of blood, giving urine while training.

Floyd and his fans said Manny's reason was BS for 5 years so everyone is now on board with that. RIGHT???????????

Come May 1st, Floyd and his fans said differently.

Giving just < 1 tbsp. of blood 10 days beforehand, giving urine and exercising a bit the day before to just stay sharp can cripple you to the point that you get severe dehydration and URGENTLY require to first drink orally from a 1.5 liter bottle and then get an IV and then a 2nd IV.

So if you say that Manny was responsible then what you are saying is that Floyd was BSing with his excuses. RIGHT???????????

I'm still waiting for you to confirm ...... STOP HIDING!!!
        1. You are ducking my question hard. DID FLOYD MAYWEATHER TRY TO FIGHT PRIME MANNY PACQUAIO?

2. Sure, I'll answer your bullshlt. You have no point what so ever. Manny Pacquaio ducked Mayweather because of drug testing. Floyd Mayweather said giving blood isn't going to make you too weak to fight. Somehow you are equating that to Leonard Ellerby saying Mayweather was dehydrated because of exercise, giving urine, and giving blood.

And this is your point? Him saying that giving blood is a contributing factor is your way of justifying Manny ducking?

Ellerby: And remember, he was giving blood, too...

ADP02: They are saying giving blood was the main reason he was dehydrated.

Do you see how ******ed you are?

You're trying so hard, but your butthurt logic doesn't fly.

Now answer the question and stop deflecting, chump. Did Mayweather try to fight Prime Manny??? Yes or no?
        Last edited by travestyny; 03-11-2017, 11:01 PM.

Comment

1. You are ducking my question hard. DID FLOYD MAYWEATHER TRY TO FIGHT PRIME MANNY PACQUAIO?

2. Sure, I'll answer your bullshlt. You have no point what so ever. Manny Pacquaio ducked Mayweather because of drug testing. Floyd Mayweather said giving blood isn't going to make you too weak to fight. Somehow you are equating that to Leonard Ellerby saying Mayweather was dehydrated because of exercise, giving urine, and giving blood.

And this is your point? Him saying that giving blood is a contributing factor is your way of justifying Manny ducking?

Ellerby: And remember, he was giving blood, too...

ADP02: They are saying giving blood was the main reason he was dehydrated.

Do you see how ******ed you are?

You're trying so hard, but your butthurt logic doesn't fly.

Now answer the question and stop deflecting, chump. Did Mayweather try to fight Prime Manny??? Yes or no?
          STOP DEFLECTING!!!!

Does giving blood multiple times while training affect you and if close to the fight affects you for the fight? That was Manny's concern?

USADA, Floyd and his fans kept on saying NO for 5+ years!!!!

For Floyd,
          it was just giving <1 tbsp. of blood 1 time 10 days before.

Yes, he said the word "contributed".
          What else was it that contributed?
          Floyd/Ellerbe said giving urine and exercising

but as we have Floyd on tape, here is what Floyd's last few days was:
          "I'm just at home relaxing...watching playoff basketball, watching movies, and just, you know, go to the gym a little bit and shake out...meditate, sit down, cool out"

Comment

STOP DEFLECTING!!!!

Does giving blood multiple times while training affect you and if close to the fight affects you for the fight? That was Manny's concern?

For Floyd,

"I'm just at home relaxing...watching playoff basketball, watching movies, and just, you know, go to the gym a little bit and shake out...meditate, sit down, cool out"

LMAOOOO. Someone is maddddddd.

You still ducking my question? When are you going to answer?

lmaoooooo!!!!

And back to your deflection:

Pacquiao: Giving Blood? Nope, not going to fight you.

Mayweather: Giving blood contributed to my dehydration. It damn sure aint gonna make me not fight you.

Still can't see the difference? LMAOOOOO!

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO ANSWER THE QUESTION??? YOU ARE THE ONE THAT SAID MAYWEATHER NEVER TRIED TO FIGHT SOMEONE IN THEIR PRIME. DID HE TRY TO FIGHT PACQUAIO IN HIS PRIME?

DOES IT FEEL GOOD FOR YOU TO DUCK THIS MUCH....OR SHOULD I CALL IT...DEFLECTING!!!?? LMAOOOOO!!!

Comment

STOP DEFLECTING!!!!

For Floyd,

LMAOOOO. Someone is maddddddd.

You still ducking my question? When are you going to answer?

lmaoooooo!!!!

And back to your deflection:

Pacquiao: Giving Blood? Nope, not going to fight you.

Mayweather: Giving blood contributed to my dehydration. It damn sure aint gonna make me not fight you.

Still can't see the difference? LMAOOOOO!

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO ANSWER THE QUESTION??? YOU ARE THE ONE THAT SAID MAYWEATHER NEVER TRIED TO FIGHT SOMEONE IN THEIR PRIME. DID HE TRY TO FIGHT PACQUAIO IN HIS PRIME?

DOES IT FEEL GOOD FOR YOU TO DUCK THIS MUCH....OR SHOULD I CALL IT...DEFLECTING!!! LMAOOOOO!!!
              "Does giving blood multiple times while training affect you and if close to the fight affects you for the fight? That was Manny's concern?"

Just to add a tidbit of info (already did before):
              Manny had said that before the Morales fight, he was truly dehydrated (by about 10lbs) because of the upcoming weigh-in but he couldn't eat nor drink after giving blood due to him being right on weight.

Floyd on the other hand, said he made weight EASILY and had for a decade!

Time for Travestyny to put up his Deflector Shields, over and out!

Comment

When they were a risk, Floyd avoided them like the plague by using BS excuses.
                wait a second....didn't mayweather try to fight pacquaio in his prime?
                Originally posted by adp02
                roach was discussing manny's reason for not wanting to get tested.
                so do you agree that mayweather tried to fight prime manny? Yes or no? Don't "deflect" to your excuses about why pacquaio ducked him. For whatever reason, did pacquaio duck this fight?
                manny was in uncharted territory and once they went thru the process they were comfortable with the testing process.
                you are deflecting! Did floyd mayweather attempt to fight a prime manny pacquaio. Yes or no? Simple question. That's the point of contention, right?
                manny's concern was because he never gave blood multiple times during training for testing .....
                1. You are ducking my question hard. Did floyd mayweather try to fight prime manny pacquaio?

Now answer the question and stop deflecting, chump. Did mayweather try to fight prime manny??? Yes or no?
                does giving blood multiple times while training affect you and if close to the fight affects you for the fight? That was manny's concern?
                ----------EDIT-----------
                Manny had said that before the Morales fight, he was truly dehydrated (by about 10lbs) because of the upcoming weigh-in but he couldn't eat nor drink after giving blood due to him being right on weight...

over and out!
                lmaoooooooooo!!!!!
                Last edited by travestyny; 03-12-2017, 02:09 AM.

Comment

"Does giving blood multiple times while training affect you and if close to the fight affects you for the fight? That was Manny's concern?"

Manny had said that before the Morales fight, he was truly dehydrated (by about 10lbs) because of the upcoming weigh-in but he couldn't eat nor drink after giving blood due to him being right on weight.

Floyd on the other hand, said he made weight EASILY and had for a decade!

Time for Travestyny to put up his Deflector Shields, over and out!

lmaoooooooooo!!!!!

STILL DEFLECTING I see. I'm still waiting for you to answer my question. Is it that difficult? TICK TOCK!!!

Vital signs of Floyd? Normal!!!
                  Pulse? Normal
                  Blood pressure? Normal
                  Able to drink orally? YES
                  Drank orally? YOU BET!!!

Floyd made weight EASILY too. Floyd cannot get a break except from USADA!

Comment

lmaoooooooooo!!!!!
                    STILL DEFLECTING I see. I'm still waiting for you to answer my question. Is it that difficult? TICK TOCK!!!

Vital signs of Floyd? Normal!!!
                    Pulse? Normal
                    Blood pressure? Normal
                    Able to drink orally? YES
                    Drank orally? YOU BET!!!

Floyd made weight EASILY too. Floyd cannot get a break except from USADA!

Deflecting you say? Says the man who is ducking me in what....3 threads now?

LMAOOOOOOO.

SO tell me...DID FLOYD TRY TO FIGHT PRIME PAC. SIMPLE QUESTION THAT YOU'VE DUCKED HOW MANY TIMES NOW?

DUCK IT AGAIN. I'LL KEEP ADDING TO THE LIST OF YOU DUCKING ABOVE. IT'S QUITE IMPRESSIVE. LMAOOOOO!!!!!!

Comment

I'm still waiting for you to answer my question.
                      I've already answered your question, that you DEFLECTED to when I asked you whether Mayweather tried to fight prime Pac. Let me answer you again.

No, giving blood close to the fight does NOT affect you. It's possible that dehydration might affect you...but not giving blood close to the fight. It's certainly not a reason to not want to fight at all.

And we know it isn't a valid excuse to not want to fight because it's what Pacquaio did in the end, you moron.

Let this be a lesson. Stop spouting your bullshlt around the forum if you don't expect to be called out on it. You claimed Mayweather wouldn't fight someone at their most dangerous...when I ask you what about Pacquaio...

lmaooo. All I get is a bunch of DEFLECTIONS. LMAOOO. You showed your true colors here. Thanks. I needed a good laugh.

Being that I've answered your question twice, I'll ask you one more time....just so I can laugh at you when you deflect.

DID MAYWEATHER ATTEMPT TO FIGHT PACQUIAO IN HIS PRIME?

quack quack quack quack....lmaooooooooo. You little bltch. You're done.

Oh..and still waiting for you to talk to me about the threshold for EPO. You gave up? LMAOOOOOOOO!

I should just throw you on ignore now. You're a butthurt coward with a broken heart who does nothing but duck and "deflect." You're not even a man, chump. Look how many times you ducked my one simple question.

When they were a risk, Floyd avoided them like the plague by using BS excuses.
                      wait a second....didn't mayweather try to fight pacquaio in his prime?
                      roach was discussing manny's reason for not wanting to get tested.
                      so do you agree that mayweather tried to fight prime manny? Yes or no? Don't "deflect" to your excuses about why pacquaio ducked him. For whatever reason, did pacquaio duck this fight?
                      manny was in uncharted territory and once they went thru the process they were comfortable with the testing process.
                      you are deflecting! Did floyd mayweather attempt to fight a prime manny pacquaio. Yes or no? Simple question. That's the point of contention, right?
                      manny's concern was because he never gave blood multiple times during training for testing .....
                      1. You are ducking my question hard. Did floyd mayweather try to fight prime manny pacquaio?

Now answer the question and stop deflecting, chump. Did mayweather try to fight prime manny??? Yes or no?
                      does giving blood multiple times while training affect you and if close to the fight affects you for the fight? That was manny's concern?
                      Manny had said that before the Morales fight, he was truly dehydrated (by about 10lbs) because of the upcoming weigh-in but he couldn't eat nor drink after giving blood due to him being right on weight...

over and out!
                      lmaoooooooooo!!!!!

Don't even write to me anymore. You're not worth my time.
                      Last edited by travestyny; 03-12-2017, 04:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X