No announcement yet.

''If We Look At Marciano's record, he Fought a Bunch of DUCKS!'' - Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
    Have you remembered being owned yet? If you need help you can go to the thread:-

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=695333

It's okay chump I know you can do it.

Is that why you're afraid of me?

I'll whip you and spoon's ass in the Dome at the same time. Problem is...not one of you will step up. LMAOOOO.

So here's the challenge. YOU AND SPOON against me in the thunderdome. You got another little bltch to hold your hand now. Do you accept?

If you don't.....tsk tsk tsk....everyone will know you're a pvssy. LMAOOOO! I bet you don't accept.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Is that why you're afraid of me?

I'll whip you and spoon's ass in the Dome at the same time. Problem is...not on of you will step up. LMAOOOO.

So here's the challenge. YOU AND SPOON against me in the thunderdome. You got another little bltch to hold your hand now. Do you accept?

If you don't.....tsk tsk tsk....everyone will know you're a pvssy. LMAOOOO! I bet you don't accept.
      It's ok man, I know it's hard for you. You will recall being owned eventually chump.

Comment

• Originally posted by vadrigar. View Post
        quack quack quack quackkkkk!!!
        lmaooooooo!!!!! Step up, pvssy!!!!

Comment

lmaooooooo!!!!! Step up, pvssy!!!!
          Click below, don't be afraid chump:

Comment

you and spoon against me in the thunderdome. You got another little bltch to hold your hand now. Do you accept?

Yes or no???

Originally posted by vadrigar. View Post
            quack quack quack quackkkkkkkk!!!!!
            lmaoooooooo! No balls!!!!!

Comment

lmaoooooooo! No balls!!!!!
              Shook!!!

Comment

YO Spoon23, remember when I beat you down so bad in your own thread that you were begging me to play dress up with you.

No seriously.....remember that. Here it is:

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                I'll wear this pink flip-flops first, Then you.

Better yet, I'll wear it now, wore this nice pink Flip Flops.

DONE!

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                LMAO. Find someone else to play dress up with, H@mo.

LMAO. I FOUND THE PERFECT PERSON TO PLAY DRESS UP WITH YOU FINALLY!!!!!

This dude wants to ride your nuts hard. It's kinda gross if you ask me, but to each their own.

But yo, I told him I'd challenge the both of you in the thunderdome. Handicap match. Both of you clowns against me. (by handicap...I mean each of you are mentally handicapped).

Do you two fools accept?
                Last edited by travestyny; 03-29-2017, 08:13 AM.

Comment

YO Spoon23, remember when I beat you down so bad in your own thread that you were begging me to play dress up with you.

No seriously.....remember that. Here it is:

LMAO. I FOUND THE PERFECT PERSON TO PLAY DRESS UP WITH YOU FINALLY!!!!!

This dude wants to ride your nuts hard. It's kinda gross if you ask me, but to each their own.

But yo, I told him I'd challenge the both of you in the thunderdome. Handicap match. Both of you clowns against me.

Do you two fools accept?
                  It's ok chump keep trying. You'll remember getting owned soon. The thread is always there to help.

Comment

It's ok chump keep trying. You'll remember getting owned soon. The thread is always there to help.
                    LMAO. Why you keep ducking. I told you that your bf will be there to help you out.

LMAO. Go away clown. Oh, by the way, Spoon doesn't even agree with you. LMAOOOO

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

@ 9:15 - Oh, Oh, left hook to the body (author failed here it didn't land)

Comment

LMAO. Why you keep ducking. I told you that your bf will be there to help you out.

LMAO. Go away clown. Oh, by the way, Spoon doesn't even agree with you. LMAOOOO
                      Don't be scared chump, it wont take long to read.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...8#post17470578

Comment

Working...
                      X