No announcement yet.

''If We Look At Marciano's record, he Fought a Bunch of DUCKS!'' - Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    How about you stop ducking my challenge.

You wanna take his place in the thunderdome? He was too pvssy to do it. Let's see if you step up.

You're so ****** that you actually think he refuted me on the point that a boxing match is not judged by compubox.

LMAO. You rekt yourself, moron.
    Like I said, you forgot being owned in the other thread. I know it's very painful but I suggest you go back and read it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
      Like I said, you forgot being owned in the other thread. I know it's very painful but I suggest you go back and read it.
      So you ducking the challenge too, huh.

As I thought. Another bltch that can't find his balls. Bow down, clown. No one believes your dumb ass or Spoon's dumb ass. That's why he's cooped up in the Global section, where your dumb ass needs to be.

When you find your balls, let me know, chump

Comment

So you ducking the challenge too, huh.

As I thought. Another bltch that can't find his balls. Bow down, clown. No one believes your dumb ass or Spoon's dumb ass. That's why he's cooped up in the Global section, where your dumb ass needs to be.

When you find your balls, let me know, chump
        When you remember being refuted in the global thread let me know chump.

Comment

When you remember being refuted in the global thread let me know chump.
          Shut up, troll.

Spoon backed out just like you backed out. The way I see it, both of you clowns don't believe that shlt that you are talking.

So tell me, is compubox used to score a boxing match? You going to answer, or you just gonna keep taking punches to the grill?

Comment

Shut up, troll.

Spoon backed out just like you backed out. The way I see it, both of you clowns don't believe that shlt that you are talking.

So tell me, is compubox used to score a boxing match? You going to answer, or you just gonna keep taking punches to the grill?
            Still haven't remembered? Not surprised chump, it's hard for you to recall being owned.

Comment

Still haven't remembered? Not surprised chump, it's hard for you to recall being owned.
              Riiiiight.

What we see here is a challenge from me.

And you bowing down.

Thanks for playing, chump. When you find your balls in your little pink purse, do let me know. Ok?

Until then, just live with the fact that you're a pvssy. Thanks.

Comment

Riiiiight.

What we see here is a challenge from me.

And you bowing down.

Thanks for playing, chump. When you find your balls in your little pink purse, do let me know. Ok?

Until then, just live with the fact that you're a pvssy. Thanks.
                Take your time chump, this isn't going to be easy for you. but I'm sure you can do it. I'm sure you can recall your own humiliation.

Comment

Take your time chump, this isn't going to be easy for you. but I'm sure you can do it. I'm sure you can recall your own humiliation.
                  I see you typing a lot.

But when it comes time to accept the challenge....

nothing.

That's called ducking. Let me give you a hint. This is a boxing website. In boxing, ducking is a sin. You know why? It means you're pvssy.

Go get ****ed elsewhere, little pvssy. I'm done with you.

Comment

I see you typing a lot.

But when it comes time to accept the challenge....

nothing.

That's called ducking. Let me give you a hint. This is a boxing website. In boxing, ducking is a sin. You know why? It means you're pvssy.

Go get ****ed elsewhere, little pvssy. I'm done with you.
                    Keep going chump you'll remember soon enough.

Comment

Keep going chump you'll remember soon enough.
                      I remember you ducking me, son. That's all I remember.

Comment

Working...
                      X