Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody ever noticed Bradley and Pacquiao are never discussed in welterweight bouts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    This is true, or else every WW and their mothers would be calling them out. Pacquiao is still the WW cash cow, and he's looking more vulnerable, so of course guys like Thurman, Brook, Spence, Porter, DSG would jump at the chance of fighting him. But then Arum would tell them they have to sign with him for 2-3 fights if they want the Pac fight.

Might as well not talk about an impossible fight to make. Arum is out there discussing Crawford and Broner as possible Pac fights, two guys who aren't in the top 10 in the WW division.
    I think you forgot that Arum tried to negotiate with Broner and Garcia, but the negotiations broke down because DSG and Broner wants ten milliopn gurantee with PPV upside, even when Arum offered them 4 million guarantee plus PPV upside, but you don't mention that because "It's PACS FAULT ON EVERYTHING!"

Comment

Don't forget what Provodnikov did to Bradley as well. Holt's knockdown vs a prime Bradley should not be ignored either.

Also Bradley managed to just edge an old JMM by SD in a fight where JMM landed more power punches in total and rbr.
      You are a clown if you think that was an SD- it was 8-4, 9-3 at best for JMM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        I think you forgot that Arum tried to negotiate with Broner and Garcia, but the negotiations broke down because DSG and Broner wants ten milliopn gurantee with PPV upside, even when Arum offered them 4 million guarantee plus PPV upside, but you don't mention that because "It's PACS FAULT ON EVERYTHING!"
        Where did I say it was Pac's fault on everything? I didn't even mention anything being Pac's fault you blind fanboy.

I'm talking about Arum. Learn how to read.

You are a clown if you think that was an SD- it was 8-4, 9-3 at best for JMM.
        Says the blind Pac fanboy who hates JMM lol.

Comment

Where did I say it was Pac's fault on everything? I didn't even mention anything being Pac's fault you blind fanboy.

I'm talking about Arum. Learn how to read.

Says the blind Pac fanboy who hates JMM lol.
          Yup, says the blind JMM fanboy that thinks Bradley-Marquez was a draw, and uses compubox as accurate stats. LOL.

Also, Floyd Mayweather hadn't fought full grown welterweights either other than Mosley and Cotto (Who Pac also fought) It was Hatton, a natural 140, , Ortiz, a 140 fighter, Maidana a 140 fighter, who is Khan's left over, Pacquiao a natural lightweight, , Guerrero a 140 fighter, Berto,WTF. While Pacquiao has fought more welterweight fighters, Clottey, Cotto, Margarito.

Comment

It's the product of these network/promotional wars, and it's a damn shame. Of course I would love Bradley and Manny to mix it up with the others. It's just not realistic.

Comment

Yup, says the blind JMM fanboy that thinks Bradley-Marquez was a draw, and uses compubox as accurate stats. LOL.

Also, Floyd Mayweather hadn't fought full grown welterweights either other than Mosley and Cotto (Who Pac also fought) It was Hatton, a natural 140, , Ortiz, a 140 fighter, Maidana a 140 fighter, who is Khan's left over, Pacquiao a natural lightweight, , Guerrero a 140 fighter, Berto,WTF. While Pacquiao has fought more welterweight fighters, Clottey, Cotto, Margarito.

You're all over the place. How the hell did you teleport all the way to Mayweather's resume? From fighters who aren't calling out Pac and Bradley to Mayweather's resume, all on your own. Dude did Goku's instant transmission right here.

I don't want to answer that because then in your response post you'll start talking about Andre Ward ducking Kovalev or some random BS like that which has nothing to do with initial post of Bob Arum. You already switched the topic twice. Bait.

Google how to discuss a topic effectively or something. All you're doing is talking about everything you have bottled-in about boxing.

Comment

Would love to see a big 6 at welterweight.

I still rate Pac as #1 at 147. Bradley would be an interesting matchup for anyone, but I think Thurman, Brook and Spence would be able to overpower him. Garcia/Bradley is interesting.

Comment

Cause bob doesn't want to work with anyone unless it's an easy victory. Hence wanting broner for PAC. And not Diaz for crawford

Comment

Arum only wants the fight where it's an easy W. He said no to Thurman but of course would let PAC fight a slow Danny. And broner who just isn't that good. Wasted no time letting tc fight Molina, but won't sign on Diaz cause he's "boring"

Hell he won't even let PAC fight khan and wants the Jeff horn fight

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      Arum only wants the fight where it's an easy W. He said no to Thurman but of course would let PAC fight a slow Danny. And broner who just isn't that good. Wasted no time letting tc fight Molina, but won't sign on Diaz cause he's "boring"

Hell he won't even let PAC fight khan and wants the Jeff horn fight
                      Arum responded to Thurman that if he wants to fight he could all his Manager Al Haymon instead of calling Pac out on twitter. He said that he is willing to work with Haymon because he talked to Haymon and negotiated with him on the Broner and DSG fight but they both pulled out. Arum said to Thurman that the Pacquiao fight is on the table, and only needed a call and come to terms with it. Check out the videos dawg.

Comment

Working...
                      X