Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carlos Cuadras: 'Chocolatito' Running From Rematch, Fears Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carlos Cuadras: 'Chocolatito' Running From Rematch, Fears Me!

The supposed plan after March 18 is to make a Roman Gonzalez-Carlos Cuadras rematch. That'll require Nicaragua's Gonzalez (46-0, 38 KOs) to defeat Thailand's Srisaket Sor Rungvisai (41-4-1, 38 KOs) and Cuadras (35-1-1, 27 KOs) to overcome fellow Mexican David Carmona (20-3-5, 8 KOs) on the Gennady Golovkin-Daniel Jacobs undercard next week at Madison Square Garden (HBO Pay-Per-View). If Gonzalez is successful in a mandatory defense of the WBC world super flyweight title he won from Cuadras and Cuadras defeats Carmona, Cuadras gets the sense that there's no guarantee that Gonzalez will fight him again in his next bout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It was a great fight..Cuadras vs Rungvasai was a great fight.
    High hopes for Chocolatito vs Rungvasai

Comment

cuadras beat him and clearly shows the politics involved in p4p rankings today

Comment

I don't blame Chocolatito, he was totally schooled and clearly lost the fight. Cuadras lured him in, and ran him into stuff all night. Chocolatito's face looked like he got hit with a 2x4, how did he win the fight ? One of the biggest robberies last year.

Comment

probobly, i'd be running away from your bacne infested back too.

clear case of roids in the cuadras v Chocolatito match.

dude had literal mountains on his back, and got stronger and stronger the the fight went on + NO TESTING.

smh.

Comment

Just mad cuz he took your belt. Stop talking and fight and earn your shot

Comment

Chocolatito landed 100 more in that fight. I believe that in a Rematch Choco knocks him out.

Comment

You mean the same way you ducked a rematch vs Rungvisai?

Originally posted by MikeLazcan View Post
                cuadras beat him and clearly shows the politics involved in p4p rankings today
                Originally posted by SHO_RULEZ View Post
                I don't blame Chocolatito, he was totally schooled and clearly lost the fight. Cuadras lured him in, and ran him into stuff all night. Chocolatito's face looked like he got hit with a 2x4, how did he win the fight ? One of the biggest robberies last year.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  You mean the same way you ducked a rematch vs Rungvisai?

did larry get banned?

Comment

Roman got exposed and doesn't want to risk a L, hype job ass midget.

Comment

Working...
                    X