Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carlos Cuadras: 'Chocolatito' Running From Rematch, Fears Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    did larry get banned?
    He's back now. As soon as he got unbanned he made a thread. Which reminds me, I need to say welcome back to mah *****.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      He's back now. As soon as he got unbanned he made a thread. Which reminds me, I need to say welcome back to mah *****.
      oh great, another low IQ thread about race in t minus 10,9...

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        You mean the same way you ducked a rematch vs Rungvisai?

Rungvisai is a dangerous man. Watch him break kit Kat down

Comment

Originally posted by sho_rulez View Post
          i don't blame chocolatito, he was totally schooled and clearly lost the fight. Cuadras lured him in, and ran him into stuff all night. Chocolatito's face looked like he got hit with a 2x4, how did he win the fight ? One of the biggest robberies last year.
          nobody schooled anybody it was a hard fought fight and chocolatito came out on top

Comment

lol at these clowns that claim that Cuadras schooled Chocolatito. Im guessing that they're trolling, or didn't actually watch the fight

bc if they actually watched it and thought Principe won ... well then their opinion about boxing doesn't mean much.

It was competitive in many rounds, but Chocolatito was the clear winner. I'd be down for a rematch or for Estrada. This upcoming Thai dude I understand gave Cuadras a good challenge (I didn't see the fight)

One note - I don't fault Cuadras one bit for hyping a rematch, that's what he should be doing. Its the dudes who make dumb claims that need to clowned.

Comment

probobly, i'd be running away from your bacne infested back too.

clear case of roids in the cuadras v Chocolatito match.

dude had literal mountains on his back, and got stronger and stronger the the fight went on + NO TESTING.

smh.
              the guy's always had acne all over his face and body ever since his career started. No roid nonsense. He was a WBC champion submitted to random testing.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
                the guy's always had acne all over his face and body ever since his career started. No roid nonsense. He was a WBC champion submitted to random testing.
                Rubbish, it was well documented there was no testing for this fight, i'd hazard a guess you're a mexicant fanboy? hence why me pointing out the obvious is 'nonsense'.

Comment

Rubbish, it was well documented there was no testing for this fight, i'd hazard a guess you're a mexicant fanboy? hence why me pointing out the obvious is 'nonsense'.
                  He's been full of acne since he was a teenager. Google him.

Comment

I didn't see Chocolatito get schooled OR exposed. I saw the same thing I saw with Lomachenko/Salido, minus the dirty tactics. A disparity in ring experience.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                      I didn't see Chocolatito get schooled OR exposed. I saw the same thing I saw with Lomachenko/Salido, minus the dirty tactics. A disparity in ring experience.
                      Experience looks about the same.

Comment

Working...
                      X