Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carlos Cuadras: 'Chocolatito' Running From Rematch, Fears Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    You should take your own advices, mate.

Nope, you are crazy if you think that my scorecards were impossibles, I'm objective and i rewatched the fight like 3 times and really, really was a very competitive fight, Cuadras was too good, he only was inferior in rounds 2, 3, 4 and the 5, maybe. But he did a great fight.

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    No. It showed that he lost because we score fights around here based on facial damage.

Who said that sh.it, cuban?

Facial damage only is the result of who made the better things in attack and defense, that's the reason why Rigo always is clean of his face.

Comment

Dude was the one doing the running in the ring when they fought.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
        Dude was the one doing the running in the ring when they fought.
        You can't only run in the ring and your rival end the fight with his face made s.hi.t:

Is a fact, Gonzalez for this reason refused two times the direct rematch with Carlos.

The first time was in december, then in march.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
          You can't only run in the ring and your rival end the fight with his face made s.hi.t:

Is a fact, Gonzalez for this reason refused two times the direct rematch with Carlos.

He moved up and it tells. It's the reason why he doesn't want to fight Estrada.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
            He moved up and it tells. It's the reason why he doesn't want to fight Estrada.
            He moved up because he can't do the 112 pounds anymore, and Cuadras was in 129 pounds, Gonzalez in 126, come on, Cuadras did a great job and he punched Gonzalez so bad with flashy shots, look the first round, Cuadras landed a beauty left uppercut in the middle range that impacted the face of Gonzalez.

Comment

Originally posted by SensFullViolenc View Post
              lol at these clowns that claim that Cuadras schooled Chocolatito. Im guessing that they're trolling, or didn't actually watch the fight

bc if they actually watched it and thought Principe won ... well then their opinion about boxing doesn't mean much.

It was competitive in many rounds, but Chocolatito was the clear winner. I'd be down for a rematch or for Estrada. This upcoming Thai dude I understand gave Cuadras a good challenge (I didn't see the fight)

One note - I don't fault Cuadras one bit for hyping a rematch, that's what he should be doing. Its the dudes who make dumb claims that need to clowned.
              U hit the nail on the head bud!

Comment

Cuadras didn't win the fight but he certainly embarrassed him quite a bit and definitely won 5 rounds to me. They definitely should rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post

A picture is worth 1000 words

Comment

Originally posted by SensFullViolenc View Post
                    lol at these clowns that claim that Cuadras schooled Chocolatito. Im guessing that they're trolling, or didn't actually watch the fight

bc if they actually watched it and thought Principe won ... well then their opinion about boxing doesn't mean much.

It was competitive in many rounds, but Chocolatito was the clear winner. I'd be down for a rematch or for Estrada. This upcoming Thai dude I understand gave Cuadras a good challenge (I didn't see the fight)

One note - I don't fault Cuadras one bit for hyping a rematch, that's what he should be doing. Its the dudes who make dumb claims that need to clowned.
                    You don't know S about boxing, man.

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
                      Experience looks about the same.
                      On paper. But what I SAW in the ring? Felt like Cuadras was significantly more experienced and Roman didn't know what the hell he was doing all of a sudden.

Comment

Working...
                      X