Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beterbiev Hunts For New Opponent, Barrera Bails From Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man that sucks, I was gonna go to this fight. Can't blame Barrera though if he was really only gonna get 62K for this.

Comment

damn....thats pretty low

the trainer is gonna get minimum 6k

manager gets 12k-20k

not to mention training expenses, lawyers, cut man who could get 5%

i know they can do better than 62k, what was beterbiev supposed to make?

Comment

lol I was just asking about this fight. FUK barrera you went from making 62k to now making nothing.

Comment

softness....softness....softness

Comment

Cuban boxing style.........

Sullivan Scarrera

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              Man that sucks, I was gonna go to this fight. Can't blame Barrera though if he was really only gonna get 62K for this.
              he'd be luck to take home 20k-30k thats pretty damn bad

Comment

Yea, this fight wasn't gonna happen for $62k. Wtf, no1 wants to buy what promises to be a good fight???

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                  $62k isn't much, but he might not get another payday for the first half of the year and even then it'll probably be about that much when he does.

Barrera's over-valuing himself for the Ward & Shabransky fights. LHW is not that hot of a division and he's not that big of a name. The IBF will drop him in their ratings.
                  barrera wont fight at all this year if he keeps pricing himself out.

Comment

Barrera was getting scammed right from the beginning. I am not sure what in the hell is going on at Main Events but something is not right.

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
                      KATHY DUVA THE BOTOX FACE LYING C UNT STRIKE AGAIN..... MAIN EVENTS IS A FRAUD COMPANY ALWAYS PULLING OUT OF HARD FIGHTS THEN BLAMING THE OTHER SIDE.... THAT COWARD KKKOVALEV DID THE SAME WHEN STEVENSON AND HAYMON WON THE PURSE BID....

Comment

Working...
                      X