This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When some White posters gets challenged on NSB they resort to RACISM

When some White posters gets challenged on NSB they resort to RACISM.

I've been called the N word, i've been told to go get my welfare check and not to mention being described a crackhead and an ape.

I have never once said anything racist about White people.

As soon as some White posters feel threatened by US immediately they resort to racism.

Tbh, black posters do literally the exact same thing. That drunken idiot larryxxx posted in a thread I made how Wilders career should be comparable to GGGs, so if I rate the latter, I have to rate the former. When I replied as to how ridiculous is was and that GGG had beaten the best fighters in his division and Wilder had not, do you know what his reply waS?

He said I was racist because I had Kovalev in my profile lol

Funniest part is, I'm not white.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr McDowell View Post

I've been called the N word, i've been told to go get my welfare check and not to mention being described a crackhead and an ape.

As soon as some White posters feel threatened by US immediately they resort to racism.
      shut up nukka, go take your monkey ass to cash your welfare check and buy some crack and cocoa butter.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
        shut up nukka, go take your monkey ass to cash your welfare check and buy some crack and cocoa butter.
        This is exactly what i'm talking about. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Would you like it if people were racist towards you?

Comment

Reported for racism!

Comment

This is exactly what i'm talking about. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Would you like it if people were racist towards you?
            they are, I dont let it bother me. Why? what does crying online about some *** says he probably doesnt even mean just saying ish cause hes a troll and if he does who cares doesnt affect my life or well being in anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
              Reported for racism!
              no one likes a snitch

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
                they are, I dont let it bother me. Why? what does crying online about some *** says he probably doesnt even mean just saying ish cause hes a troll and if he does who cares doesnt affect my life or well being in anyway.
                What do they say about you? This is the thread to let it out.

Comment

Just fight it out. Idk what it is about people turning bitch made when they're called out. white, black or brown. Even yellow

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                    Just fight it out. Idk what it is about people turning bitch made when they're called out. white, black or brown. Even yellow
                    It shouldn't be said in the first place brother.

Comment

Working...
                    X