Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: I Had No Choice but to Take April 22 Card to Pay-Per-View

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

54 dollars, gtfo!

Comment

Originally posted by isaac clarke View Post
      i predict 5k sales.
      thats savage! Im not a top prank fan but im predicting 25k to 40k!

Comment

It sucks because I actually like all the young talent on the card, but I will surely be watching porter berto live while I stream this. While pbc is putting on big fight after big fight, arum seems to be stuck in a losing cycle. Does Bradley still box?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
          Bob should loosen the purse strings & buy airtime. Ramirez and Valdez would do well on national TV.

This is a great card so I am gladly going to pay that to be there live but shame on tr for pricing this fight after what pbc has been giving us.
          BOB WANTS TO TAKE THE $500 MILLION HE MADE TO THE GRAVE WITH HIM.... BOB HAS ALWAYS BEEN A LEECH

Comment

WBO...That's the Top Rank title lol
            Last edited by Sweet_Science_; 03-07-2017, 10:10 PM.

Comment

i don't even know who these guys are and i'm a big boxing fan. only dude i know is ramirez. this is a flop. 10k at most.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                Or u could **** around and buy the ppv AND watch the Porter-Berto retread fight. I guess for me $55 isnt a lot of money. Of course i live so close i probably will be at stub hub. Tix are cheap.
                This card is full of mismatches and one decent fight. Berto-Porter is an eliminator. Winner fights Thurman or Thurman unifies with the winner of Brook/Spence. The fight means something. Marriaga-Valdez is a decent fight. But it goes nowhere. He's not going to unify against LSC. He's not going to fight Frampton, Mares, or Gary Russell Jr. His next fight will be another showcase fight. Zurdo Bursack is a trash fight. Magdalaneo vs. Dos Santos is a trash fight. Like I told you earlier. This isn't the original card HBO turned down. The original card was better and they turned it down for under a million dollars. This card is not worth PPV. Even Arum admits it in the article. He's trying to keep them active while not taking to much of a financial hit.

Comment

Originally posted by TheUptownKid View Post
                  It sucks because I actually like all the young talent on the card, but I will surely be watching porter berto live while I stream this. While pbc is putting on big fight after big fight, arum seems to be stuck in a losing cycle. Does Bradley still box?
                  No doubt. I thought he should get his fighters against the pbc roster. Then they aren't sitting on they're azzes as Bob elegantly put it. With him unfortunately, it's gotta be all in house. Or he has to have options on the opponent against his fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
                    Al Haymon just gave us Thurman vs Garcia on free tv lol
                    Showtime just gave us that. They paid for the rights to the fight and aired it on CBS. Nonetheless, HBO should just get out of boxing if they don't wanna pay for anything but their stars mismatches.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      $54.95 for this card or watch Berto-Porter on the same day as part of my Showtime subscripion...easy choice
                      THANK GOD FOR SHOWTIME/PBC AND AL HAYMON!

Comment

Working...
                      X