Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook Expects KO: Manny Pacquiao Will Stop Amir Khan!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kell Brook Expects KO: Manny Pacquiao Will Stop Amir Khan!

WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao has not had a knockout win since 2009, when he stopped Miguel Cotto in the twelfth round of their bout which took place at a catch-weight of 145-pounds. IBF champion Kell Brook expects Pacquiao to end his KO drought in May, if the Filipino superstar trades punches in the ring with former sparring partner Amir Khan.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Must be slow news day to have to come up with something like this!!

Comment

Yep. Stone cold certainty.

Comment

If algieri wobbled glass chin ak im guessing manny will drop him face first like hatton....

Comment

I wonder if Khan's punches might actually have an effect.

I think that is another problem of his. Opponents walk through him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            I wonder if Khan's punches might actually have an effect.

I think that is another problem of his. Opponents walk through him.
            Khan sacrifices power for speed. He hurts people threw accumulation not respect of power

Comment

We know Khan can win rounds. He was winning early against Canelo. He's got fast hands and a longer reach. Dude just needs to avoid get KTFO'd and he could win this fight.
              Last edited by pugil1st; 03-06-2017, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Brook needs to stop talking about other fights tho because he's got Spence who's good and cutting of that ring. When he tries to hold like he did vs Porter, that body is going to get eaten up. Focus on the fight in front of you.

Comment

Even though Khan is a complete joke of a human being. I'd much rather be on his career path than be on Brook's. Both made weight jumps for paydays. Khan made more money and suffered less damage. Now Khan gets a Manny payday. And will likely suffer less damage than Brook will receive in his match with Spence. And Khan will make more money.

Brook-Khan will eventually happened. Looking more like its gonna be more of a crossroads fight when it does. On Khan's end, he's definitely been the smarter fighter throughout this entire soap opera. And judging by the stupid career moves Brook has been making, I'm not sure he'll have enough in the tank when he finally does get Khan in the ring to beat what is an inferior fighter in Amir.

Comment

Khan is going to beat 38 year old Pacquiao.

Pacquiao will throw ~400 punches
                    Khan will throw ~500 punches

Both will land about 150-170 punches. Khan will land 10-20 more punches. Khan will win the fight from his success early in the fight...Might even end in a draw.

Very close decision will be given to Khan, rematch at the end of the year.

No knockdowns, No KO.

Khan looks phenomenal and much quicker than Pacquiao intill he slows down in round 5. Everyone laments Pacquiao's lack of workrate and calls him shot.

PACQUIAO IS CUT ABOVE HIS RIGHT EYE
                    Last edited by miniq; 03-06-2017, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X