Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook Expects KO: Manny Pacquiao Will Stop Amir Khan!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revelated View Post
    Cotto almost did, were it not for the headbutts.

But the point isn't just Clottey. Manny is now a point fighter and has been for at least 7 years.
    almost doesnt count lol.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
      - Went the DISTANCE with Josh Clottey
      - Went the DISTANCE with Brandon Rios
      - Went the DISTANCE with Marquez 3 times
      - Lost to Bradley the first fight ("No matter how...you...cut it, slice it or dice it, he LOST to Timothy Bradley." -- Floyd)
      - Got knocked out cold - asleep - by Marquez in the 4th fight
      - Went the DISTANCE with Bradley 3 times
      - Went the DISTANCE with Chris Algieri
      - Went the DISTANCE with TBE and got schooled over those 12
      - Went the DISTANCE with Jessie Vargas

I don't think it's a matter of falling off, I think he simply doesn't have the instinct to finish anymore. He's a point fighter now.
      distance with Clottey..so what. he shut him out. if Clottey had opened up more he would've been knocked out.

distance with Rios.. so what. shut him out too. and Rios is best known for taking vicious beatings and not going anywhere.

Distance with Marquez.. so what. two elites facing off. what do u expect.

lost to Bradley? except he didn't. that quote from Floyd is pretty hilarious because he's saying judges are always right. so why was he b*tching about the result in Jack/Degale.

KTFO by Marquez. I'll give u that one lol.

distance with Bradley..so what. do you see Bradley's head. nobody is knocking him out.

distance with Chris Algieri but dropped him six times. how many times did Floyd drop basic C level guys like Guerrero and Berto?

distance with Floyd and got schooled? I actually had Manny winning. Floyd's own father knows the truth. "you fighting like you scared" lol.

distance with Vargas.. so. Floyd went the distance with Baldomir. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by DeLorean View Post
        distance with Clottey..so what. he shut him out. if Clottey had opened up more he would've been knocked out.

distance with Rios.. so what. shut him out too. and Rios is best known for taking vicious beatings and not going anywhere.

Distance with Marquez.. so what. two elites facing off. what do u expect.

lost to Bradley? except he didn't. that quote from Floyd is pretty hilarious because he's saying judges are always right. so why was he b*tching about the result in Jack/Degale.

KTFO by Marquez. I'll give u that one lol.

distance with Bradley..so what. do you see Bradley's head. nobody is knocking him out.

distance with Chris Algieri but dropped him six times. how many times did Floyd drop basic C level guys like Guerrero and Berto?

distance with Floyd and got schooled? I actually had Manny winning. Floyd's own father knows the truth. "you fighting like you scared" lol.

distance with Vargas.. so. Floyd went the distance with Baldomir. lol.
        Here's the problem. Pre-2010 Manny was a knockout and stoppage artist. Thus he is not expected to go the distance with anyone. But all of a sudden, when TBE required random blood and urine testing, Manny ducks the test, then mysteriously is going the distance. Gets slept by Marquez, now he barely hurts opponents.

Summary: Manny is now a point fighter and we will see that when he lets Khan off the hook over 12 rounds UD.

Comment

Working...
        X