No announcement yet.

Adonis Stevenson Is Now The Best LHW. P4P DAMN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
    Adonis is the only man to legit beat Bellew without controversy. And he stopped him.

Bellew now is a 2 divisional champ and just knocked out a top 10 heavyweight. Bellew is the best fighter between Stevenson, Kovalev and Ward
    The troll is strong in this one.

We got a Boxrec warrior in our hands, boys.

Comment

But Cleverly beat Bellew and then Kovalev flattened Cleverly 😩

Comment

I think the thread starter has absorbed too many "headshots". And by headshots, I don't mean punches, but rather he's banged his against his bedroom wall without his government issued helmet one too many times.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          I think the thread starter has absorbed too many "headshots". And by headshots, I don't mean punches, but rather he's banged his against his bedroom wall without his government issued helmet one too many times.
          He's taken too many cum shots to the head.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            This reminds me of ummm... **** what was his name... He said he got knocked out by his toilet or some other dumb **** while he was in the bathroom.

Beercules will remember.

Comment

Originally posted by sugar ray lenrd View Post
              OK, Now tell me when was it that Stevenson beat this fellow Bellew? Iunderstand Stevenson's accomplishment , but bruh, he hasn't fought anyone of lately. Meanwhile Kovalev was collecting belts & in more meaningful fights.

doesn't matter. Duran beat a young Leonard. So everything Leonard achieved lifts Duran's legacy.

Duran's ATG standing is built around 1 name. Leonard.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                This reminds me of ummm... **** what was his name... He said he got knocked out by his toilet or some other dumb **** while he was in the bathroom.

Beercules will remember.
                That actually sounds like something Beercules would do when drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                  Adonis is the only man to legit beat Bellew without controversy. And he stopped him.

Bellew now is a 2 divisional champ and just knocked out a top 10 heavyweight. Bellew is the best fighter between Stevenson, Kovalev and Ward
                  that's a total of 1 good win then

ATG

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                    that's a total of 1 good win then

ATG

Chad Dawson before the weight drain fiasco.

Comment

Not sure about that, but he gets no respect for the Bellew fight, and he completely flattened him.

On the other hand, some people were already clamoring Kovalev as a p4p fighter after getting a decision against an old Hopkins.

Comment

Working...
                      X