The shameless hugger?

Comment

Originally posted by Brickyardigan View Post
        The shameless hugger?

Andre Greco Roman Ward

Comment

Makes no sense at all man.

Comment

Adonis is the only man to legit beat Bellew without controversy. And he stopped him.

Bellew now is a 2 divisional champ and just knocked out a top 10 heavyweight. Bellew is the best fighter between Stevenson, Kovalev and Ward

Comment

Not dogging on you my man, but to me this thread leaves me with more questions then answers

Comment

Sorry, Stevenson hasn't fought anyone lately, Kovalev was the man & Ward Beat him to become the man. Ward is the best Light Heavy.

Comment

Originally posted by sugar ray lenrd View Post
                  Sorry, Stevenson hasn't fought anyone lately, Kovalev was the man & Ward Beat him to become the man. Ward is the best Light Heavy.

Kovalev became the man by taking a 50 yr old man to a decision then beating Jean Pascal twice. lol

Ward lost that fight.

Stevenson stopped Tony Bellew. Who is a 2 division champ and current top 10 HW.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                    Kovalev became the man by taking a 50 yr old man to a decision then beating Jean Pascal twice. lol

Ward lost that fight.

Stevenson stopped Tony Bellew. Who is a 2 division champ and current top 10 HW.
                    OK, Now tell me when was it that Stevenson beat this fellow Bellew? Iunderstand Stevenson's accomplishment , but bruh, he hasn't fought anyone of lately. Meanwhile Kovalev was collecting belts & in more meaningful fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X