Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So all you Mattysse fans are coming out the woodwork since Swift lost huh?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    I just came back to take the trash out. You included tampon boy. Another week and you f a g g o t ass is gone
    I'm flattered by your flirting but I'm not single. Give it a rest, sweetheart.

Comment

I was happy he lost. It wasn't him convulsing on the ground from being knocked the **** out, with his father yelling, crying, with hands in the air, the way I wanted, but it was okay.

Comment

Originally posted by sugar ray lenrd View Post
        Dude, with all due respect Danny whipped Lucas...end of story, your boy lost. Lets move on...
        who is this alt? therealpussylips is that you? lol gtfo

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          Funny thing is, I did not say a ****ing thing leading up to the fight between Thurman and Garcia or even afterwards. Find me those quotes though.

The only one you're gonna find isn't even hating on Garcia so go ahead and find me all those quotes. Oh and btw I've been here way before this fight was made and fyi Thurman is LITERALLY from my hometown.
          Yeah you quiet beforehand because you know Danny is better than you think, you was preparing your ass for another upset.

I see your 'hoerican' comments boy. And you the laughing stock of this forum.

EVERYBODY on here talking about your stint on suicide watch after Matthysse got that ass seasoned, that's all you remmeberd on here for kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
            Listen to this tampon boy

I don't care who you were talking about. "I'M" talking about how you had a meltdown and disappeared for years. People seriously thought you committed suicide

Damn bruh you killing me with this.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              matthysse ruined garcia. he has looked like crap ever since.
              Ameribums all look like crap.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                  this the middle eastern kid who got slapped around by the brothers in high school?

Comment

Dsg 31-3....

Comment

Now with the Garcia loss they have nobody to hate. It could be now GGG or Canelo to take Garcia's place.

Some people just posted here just for the hate of Danny.

Comment

Working...
                      X