Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So all you Mattysse fans are coming out the woodwork since Swift lost huh?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    matthysse ruined garcia. he has looked like crap ever since.
    Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    was just about to say this...he just hasnt been the same since that fight

i think Lucas took his soul
    Think it was Herrera fight that changed him actually... Everybody knew he would get hurt against Matthysse, win or lose.

Herrera was supposed to be a easy opponent, instead he outboxed Danny easier than anybody before or after him (that includes Thurman too) and ruined his welcome back home party.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      You didn't post schit. You disappeared. Quit lying tampon boy. Everyone knows about your breakdown and year plus absence
      You quit the forum after Jacobs-GGG got announced. You have no room to talk. FOH f*ggot.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
        You quit the forum after Jacobs-GGG got announced. You have no room to talk. FOH f*ggot.

He's about to whip out his superb 'tampon boy' diss in 3... 2... 1...

Comment

Shut up tampon boy. Did the fight happen? Have i doubled down on my bet? You ****ing tampon boys never cease to amaze me

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post

He's about to whip out his superb 'tampon boy' diss in 3... 2... 1...
            That's what I call you guys

The tampon boy clique

Comment

Weird how Chocha stopped posting and now Kigali popped up out of nowhere.

Comment

If anything, Matthysse also ruined Garcias career. Garcia hasnt looked good since that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                  Shut up tampon boy. Did the fight happen? Have i doubled down on my bet? You ****ing tampon boys never cease to amaze me
                  'I ****ed up, but he ****ed up worse. I win'

Something a emotional female would say... Suddenly all this tampon talk is starting to make sense.

Comment

The narratives some of you guys make up are really crazy. It probably comes from being on the internet too much. In real life, Matthysse had some buzz among boxing fans, but he never had a lot of fans. What arena did he sell out??

Comment

'I ****ed up, but he ****ed up worse. I win'

Something a emotional female would say... Suddenly all this tampon talk is starting to make sense.
                      I just came back to take the trash out. You included tampon boy. Another week and you f a g g o t ass is gone

Comment

Working...
                      X