Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So all you Mattysse fans are coming out the woodwork since Swift lost huh?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    matthysse ruined garcia. he has looked like crap ever since.
    ... Danny pissed blood for two weeks (according to his papa)...

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      was just about to say this...he just hasnt been the same since that fight

i think Lucas took his soul
      is funny because people like to say how much danny damaged lucas, but lucas hurt him as much too. garcia needed salka, lucas didn't

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        I was talking about the Garcia-Thurman fight you dumb ****. Check out the edit before quoting me you dumb piece of ****. Still quoting people who you have on ignore too?

Listen to this tampon boy

I don't care who you were talking about. "I'M" talking about how you had a meltdown and disappeared for years. People seriously thought you committed suicide

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
          Listen to this tampon boy

I don't care who you were talking about. "I'M" talking about how you had a meltdown and disappeared for years. People seriously thought you committed suicide
          Check the master thread and you will see my post there right after the fight.

And since you're so obsessed with me, seeing how you bother to check my posts out even though you have me on ignore, go ahead and go thru my post history as well. You will see I still posted during that time and even told someone why I wasn't posting as much.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
            Because he's a troll a part of the tampon boy clique. That's just what they do
            I see...But I still like to expose them when they start that racial *****, they should understand this is for grownups only. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
              ... Danny pissed blood for two weeks (according to his papa)...
              Fighters piss blood when they are hit on the back (kidney area), which is an illegal punch, which means Lucas was hitting Danny with illegal blows....

Comment

They will never live down that loss they were so sure Matthysse was going to Ko Swift!

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                  is funny because people like to say how much danny damaged lucas, but lucas hurt him as much too. garcia needed salka, lucas didn't
                  Dude, with all due respect Danny whipped Lucas...end of story, your boy lost. Lets move on...

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      Check the master thread and you will see my post there right after the fight.

And since you're so obsessed with me, seeing how you bother to check my posts out even though you have me on ignore, go ahead and go thru my post history as well. You will see I still posted during that time and even told someone why I wasn't posting as much.
                      You didn't post schit. You disappeared. Quit lying tampon boy. Everyone knows about your breakdown and year plus absence

Comment

Working...
                      X