No announcement yet.

Adonis stevenson vs. Seanie monaghan april 29th at nassau coliseum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    Apparently the only one whos ****ing ****** here is you, mate. If Stevenson lost and wanted a rematch that means he would need a rematch clause because it's not guaranteed Smith would give him a rematch otherwise. Are you ******ed?

rematch clause works one way...if stevenson loses rematch...BAM DONE..

IF JOE LOSES...TOO FUGGIN BAD...but joe is requesting that if hel loses he gets another shot...what do u not understand about this??

joe is requestion a rematch clause for himself...even after a loss he wants a rematch...it's too much..it's the newest crap in boxing..i've never ehard of it

Comment

Who are these guys

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
        blame joe smith...he got the A side big head...he didnt ask hopkins to reach all in his pockets...but then again like u said "gusy with huge power" likely made him a little scared seeing that we know adonis just might change the course of his career with one punch..he's done it before right?
        You are bat **** crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Emanuelg View Post
          Who are these guys
          What guys?...............................

Comment

im actually starting to think that adonis is worse then deontay. Atleast id heard about the bums that deontay was fightign and knew they were **** but adonis plucks these randoms out of ****ing no where.

Comment

both articles were onboxingscene..adonis is fighting in long island bc he offered joe first and reserved the venue..when joe fell through seanie was the only one in the wbc's top 15 except jack (who wants thte fight this summer) and alvarez (just fought 2 weeks ago)

joe came out blaming adonis..said SCARED...ppl ran with it..yvon michel came out and said that joe and his ppl wanted to be in control or tickets and keep the gate...just a lot of stuff that he shouldnt be doing if he wants to be the lineal champion..

some actually felt joe should be the A side, but im not listening to that argument
              Sad to see man....guys in my union....I was dying to see him fight Stevenson.

Any new news on his next opponent by chance?

Comment

Man this fight is trash.. Stevenson is gonna hold that belt hostage forever

Comment

i've said before the only person that i think has a reasonable claim at adonis ducking him was pascal...

but at the same time pascal wanted to be A side to the lineal champ, but pascal had been sitting on the shelf and was fightin on undercards...so he wasnt doing himself any favors, but his popularity in canada is not questionable...and some ppl base A side off that...but on the flip side this was adonis's peak in canada as well..

kov and bhop...sorry i will not entertain them talkin about adonis ducking them when bhop litterally had his name in adonis's 3 fight deal with showtime for 1 fight and a rematch..and kov ran from a purse bid that he asked for and then demanded that showtime not be part of the fight even when showtime said they will work with hbo to put this fight on as a huge ppv..

froch and all those guys..stop...dirrell litterally signed the fight and dropped out of it...adonis didnt move to 175 for nothing.nobodfy would fight him at 168
                  No mention of Stevenson backing out of a contract with Kov though. Kov just fought Andre Ward, Stevenson is fighting Monaghan. I'm a little more inclined to believe Kov was more willing to take the risk than Stevenson.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                    You are bat **** crazy
                    did he ask bhop to overpay him?? yes or no?

Comment

Originally posted by vman075 View Post
                      No mention of Stevenson backing out of a contract with Kov though. Kov just fought Andre Ward, Stevenson is fighting Monaghan. I'm a little more inclined to believe Kov was more willing to take the risk than Stevenson.
                      he didnt back out bc he never had one..they had a hand shake agreement to fight that was contingent upon hbo getting stevenson signed to a tv deal...hbo blew the deal so showtime offerd a better 3 fight deal.

michel exposed hbo when they lied and told the public they had a deal..he released emails where both parties agreed that they had more to work out...stevenson only asked for 300k extra to stay on hbo...haymon, michel, and hbo were all to pay 100k each to reach the 300k...hbo declined...very dumb move..and they robbed us of a fight..they knew his number and was told he would sign right away if he reached it...

either way he was signing to unify...

andre ward has been avoiding adonis stevenson for years..so the bring up who kov fought means nothing.

stevenson offered ward to figth at 168 and then at 175 after that fight as well...IN OAKLAND...

Comment

Working...
                      X