No announcement yet.

Adonis stevenson vs. Seanie monaghan april 29th at nassau coliseum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
    from the wbc's words the are facts..adonis has had this date for months now..i knew it would not be alvarez....he wants 3 fights at the age of 40..how can u hate on that?

each of them was meant to be top 10 fights until joe smith started making A side demands.

well at least 2 of the 3...joe smith and alvarez...i assumed badou jack would be next bc floyd, jack, and the wbc want the fight..and we know haymon works with all fine.

tha is a fight of the year type of year that joe smith just robbed him of..that is nothing im proud of even if i didnt like stevenson
    How can you say something that has not happened is a fact? I just love how you make up lies in your own head and think people will just believe your bull****.

My Low Place? More like My Lonely Place in that head of yours. Nothing but fiction, denial.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      40 years old.

Does he get paid a lot for these fights or what?
      i dont think so..when bhop booked it back to hbo with golden boy it really hindered his career...showtime likely renegotiated his contract after that bc he was meant to fight fonfara, bhop, and a bhop rematch in a 3 fight deal....there was hope for the kov purse bid, but kathy duva took that off the table and told hbo that she would not be working alongside of showtime...so showtime could have either done away with his contract or just has rights to him if they restructured in a reasonable fashion...

Comment

i dont think so..when bhop booked it back to hbo with golden boy it really hindered his career...showtime likely renegotiated his contract after that bc he was meant to fight fonfara, bhop, and a bhop rematch in a 3 fight deal....there was hope for the kov purse bid, but kathy duva took that off the table and told hbo that she would not be working alongside of showtime...so showtime could have either done away with his contract or just has rights to him if they restructured in a reasonable fashion...
        This guy doe...

It's always someone else's fault and never Stevenson's. One of these days he will realize he's been defending nothing but a fraud and will be quite disappointed.

Comment

Seanie is 35 years old. Why did I think he was in his mid to late 20s?

Comment

Not sure why he's still fighting. He's a 40 year old with a lineal title and still "looking to make my mark in the sport, make a big step up... Next year".

Used to make me angry because he was holding 175 hostage but that passed him by and now it's just really weird/funny.

Comment

um dirrell puleld ou the fight with stevenson..u have a very bad list here if it's really broken down..froch ran from adonis wtf..joe smith just asked for adonis to change his whole life in order to fight him..did he ask bhop to pay him too much? no bc he knows adonis is going to ko him
              Lmao

So Adonis isn't to blame for not one of those fights getting made?

It's everybody else's fault?

You think Adonis has been a good defending champ?

Lmao

Comment

This guy is a disgrace to boxing, he's not just a laughing stock anymore, he is a total embarrassment.

I said it years ago, he and uncle al have ZERO intention of actually fighting anybody, they are very content to line their pockets with these 'fights'.

Comment

joe smith got exposed by michel for acting like the A side even after stevenson was fine with going to his home turf to give him a shot at lineage..i dont have to come her and making false claims..the info is out there..i never defened him with lies only facts.....alvarez just fougjt a month ago and will be next as the mando...alvarez says he wants the date, but april 29th but that doesnt seam realisitic and adonis was already in talks to fight bc he wants to fight 3 times this year...alvarez or jack is next...or both this year..his year is going to be great.. joe smith is a ducker and messed up..not my fault

wait what?!? Smith was offered a Stevenson fight on Long Island and smith was asking too much? I musta missed that one....what happened?

Comment

Originally posted by Leftover40oz View Post
                    wait what?!? Smith was offered a Stevenson fight on Long Island and smith was asking too much? I musta missed that one....what happened?
                    both articles were onboxingscene..adonis is fighting in long island bc he offered joe first and reserved the venue..when joe fell through seanie was the only one in the wbc's top 15 except jack (who wants thte fight this summer) and alvarez (just fought 2 weeks ago)

joe came out blaming adonis..said SCARED...ppl ran with it..yvon michel came out and said that joe and his ppl wanted to be in control or tickets and keep the gate...just a lot of stuff that he shouldnt be doing if he wants to be the lineal champion..

some actually felt joe should be the A side, but im not listening to that argument

Comment

Hahaha
                      Hahahahahhaa
                      Haha
                      Hahahahaaaa
                      No really
                      Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X