Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the fight goes 12 rds can Jacobs get a fair decision on HBO at MSG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Jacobs is from Brownsville Brooklyn. You ever been to NY? Brooklyn and Manhattan may as well be LA and Chicago. I wouldn't really consider Manhattan, NY his hometown. GGG is the house fighter.
    I think you're reaching they could fight anywhere in the USA and Jacobs would be the home fighter except Maybe at the stubhub

Comment

I could easily see this fight going the distance. If it does it means Golovkin felt something early and decided to box. Golovkin is by a country mile the better technical fighter in this match. Its funny most of the people here can only see as far back as the Brooks fight. I think Golovkin gets him out by round 5-6 but he may just put on a show and he can if he wants to. There is a small percentage of people here who have a fckng clue about anything involving boxing. The rest are fanboys and racists/bigots. I look forward to the excuses when Golovkin beats the hell out of Jacobs and the dumb ass threads.

Comment

What a stupid thread. This fight isn't going 12 cobra. GGG by knock out stop wasting time can't believe this thread got 4 pages Wtf. 3 or 4 rounds Jacobs is lucky if it makes it to the 5th round.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
          I could easily see this fight going the distance. If it does it means Golovkin felt something early and decided to box. Golovkin is by a country mile the better technical fighter in this match. Its funny most of the people here can only see as far back as the Brooks fight. I think Golovkin gets him out by round 5-6 but he may just put on a show and he can if he wants to. There is a small percentage of people here who have a fckng clue about anything involving boxing. The rest are fanboys and racists/bigots. I look forward to the excuses when Golovkin beats the hell out of Jacobs and the dumb ass threads.
          Great post some fans are fucin lames getting tired of delusional bull **** with want to be experts, spin doctors, accountants, and promoters thinking they have all the answers on this site. This A side B side **** is getting really old. We just want to see great fights.

Comment

if jacobs goes 12 then he deserves to win even if he lost almost every round. ward style

Comment

Yes MSG is GGG's home. Yes Jacobs is from Brooklyn, not Manhattan. Yes it's a K2 card.

But Brooklyn and Manhattan don't have separate athletic commissions. And Haymon makes the NYSAC a lot more money than K2 does each year.

And Haymon is way more connected, powerful and influential in US boxing than K2 is.

So yes, I do believe Jacobs can win a decision if he deserves one.

Comment

Originally posted by original zero View Post
                Yes MSG is GGG's home. Yes Jacobs is from Brooklyn, not Manhattan. Yes it's a K2 card.

But Brooklyn and Manhattan don't have separate athletic commissions. And Haymon makes the NYSAC a lot more money than K2 does each year.

And Haymon is way more connected, powerful and influential in US boxing than K2 is.

So yes, I do believe Jacobs can win a decision if he deserves one.
                can he get a decision if he doesnt deserve it? ward style? brook style before he got ko'd?

Comment

Theres no reason to suggest an unfair decision, should it go the full twelve, is likely.

To suggest so is simply Fake News

I suppose the fair cards for fury vs wlad in hostile territory vs long standing champion was an irrelevant anomaly?

Comment

I don't think ggg likes decisions

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      if jacobs goes 12 then he deserves to win even if he lost almost every round. ward style
                      I hope they rob gg and give Jacobs a split decision

Comment

Working...
                      X