NSB Pick 'em #6 -David Lemieux vs Curtis Stevens, March 11

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lemule mah boi

Comment

Damn, I really didn't think either guy can break the other one down. Lemieux with the killer.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
        Damn, I really didn't think either guy can break the other one down. Lemieux with the killer.
        I was thinking the same. Not even close to my pick.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
          Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Since Lemieux skipped that second day weigh in he's probably 180lbs. I'm taking Lemieux by KO 3x
          I've learned my lesson and Im not making anymore picks till 10 mins before the fight. If I would had known this was coming I probably would had gone with a diff pick.

I guess hindsight is only 20/20 though.

Comment

At least, I've picked the winner right

I thought Stevens has a better chin, based on his performance against Golovkin

Comment

0 pts:
              DoubleMM, Ganondorf, PF Rudyo, StudentOfDaGame, koolkc107, deanrw, BlakBread904, Dr Kewl Hair, vidokss, Dinamita 03, Doctor_Tenma, Helm, hhs661, JRB123, killakali, Mirko Troll Cop, nubianpiye, Sadiqkingofko, ScottWeiland, ShoulderRoll

20 pts:
              .:: JSFD26 ::., 123tommy, asgarth, bigdramashow, Chrismart, DreamerUSA, Eastcoast, Redd Foxx, RockyB, siablo14, soul_survivor, vman075, -Kev-, A.K, BrometheusBob., cheeseburger, ComicDon, Damn Wicked, DoktorSleepless, j0zef, John Locke, Oluminati, Pigeons, Xoo

25 pts:
              *TonyMontana*, -MEGA-, adrikitty, BigZ44, boliodogs, BoomBoomBaam, Check_hooks, Dolor, Eff Pandas, HeadBodyBodyBody, Idunnoshet, jmrf4435, Jubei, juggler, jup11223, Koba-Grozny, Leftover40oz, MoneyRyan, NC Uppercut, OnlyBeingHonest, PBR Streetgang, Shrap, Snoop Frog, TonyGe, True-Boxing-Fan, Valoric_Fire, SHO_RULEZ, 111shyguy76, baCCaT, cal202, Clegg, colt1, g27region, HughJass, Kazakh Boxing, Mammoth, MindGame, NEELZ, Rockybigblower, SilverMiles, Vegemil, yammy25

30 pts:
              bigdunny1, bigjavi973, Sun_Tzu

40pts:
              Sugar Adam Ali

50pts:
              mathed
              Yorak Hunt
              b morph
              BoxingFan85

60 pts:
              anonymous2.0

75 pts:
              Motorcity Cobra
              Superbee
              !WAR MIKEY!
              Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 03-12-2017, 02:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                I've learned my lesson and Im not making anymore picks till 10 mins before the fight. If I would had known this was coming I probably would had gone with a diff pick.

I guess hindsight is only 20/20 though.
                No you wouldn't have. We've seen all your other picks. You really DKSAB

Comment

Hell yeah 50 points my way! Scratching and clawing my way up! The extra weight advantage is what made me decide to use my multiplier.

Good slugfest.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
                    Hell yeah 50 points my way! Scratching and clawing my way up! The extra weight advantage is what made me decide to use my multiplier.

Good slugfest.
                    Good call. You'll be able to feed all the kitties in the park for a month with that win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      Good call. You'll be able to feed all the kitties in the park for a month with that win.

Comment

Working...
                      X