Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lmfaooooooo!!!!! Angel Garcia loses it!!! lurid statements about the media/Thurman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pharoah View Post
    Lol I remember when JSFD26 was sooooooo happy when he was in the ring with Mathysse and took a pic with him. It was like the ultimate girlie gang initiation except he never really got jumped in all he had to do was pose for the camera. Then he was flaunting it around the forum like a hooker flaunting her ass for some c0ck. Fast forward Lucas gets his ass kicked several times and even stopped by a pillow puncher and now JSFD26 is acting like he ain't the father and wants no part in the babies life. Real dead beat dad I tell you. Just hit it and quit it and if u get pregnant ur on ur own, Lucas. He disowned him lololol

Fuccing dead beat fan this JSFD clown

Comment

Originally posted by Contra View Post
      Danny didn't get exposed last night...

He got exposed three years ago by Mauricio fúckin Herrera and got a gift from the PR judges.

Then they had to bring in some obscure junior light weight for Danny to knock out just so he could try to win back some cred, but it ended up making him look worse.

Dude is trash, his dad is trash. Just like most people from that fúckin island full of illiterate domino playing douchebags.

"Most champions per capita, doe!! derp!!"

Yeah, cause none of you gumps wanna go to college or work a real job. You'd rather get hit in the head for a living.

We should've cut you pricks loose a long time ago...
      There's no need for **** like this. I agree with what you wrote about Danny and his scumbag father but that was uncalled for.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
        lmfao I know, when I seen the first one I gave him teh benefit of the doubt but yup he went back lmfao. Typical hoerican shit.
        What was it, like 2nd or 3rd round? Boy knew already he was in trouble. Didn't even wait till the 2nd half.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          What was it, like 2nd or 3rd round? Boy knew already he was in trouble. Didn't even wait till the 2nd half.
          yeah 1st round I think he ate that shot that made him ***** up but 2nd was when he resorted to the hoerican way.

Comment

Lmao......

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
              yeah 1st round I think he ate that shot that made him ***** up but 2nd was when he resorted to the hoerican way.
              Seems like Birmingham and Keif got on the ref about that **** in the dressing room cause that ***** was on Garcia from the first low blow. Didn't even hesitate.

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
                There's no need for **** like this. I agree with what you wrote about Danny and his scumbag father but that was uncalled for.

I know.

Just trying to troll that douche.

Although, imo, we should cut PR loose. Having them as a U.S. territory costs us money, and all we get in return is a passport-free vacation spot.

But you're right, I shouldn't shít on the people like that.

Comment

Working...
                X