Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lmfaooooooo!!!!! Angel Garcia loses it!!! lurid statements about the media/Thurman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    Philly always takes Ls
    Yep Philly is born losers. Fuk Philly.

This is that big bad LA.

Comment

Originally posted by DionysusX View Post
      You ****in called it.
      Let's sit and wait for the articles. Lol

Unfortunately those aren't as funny as the actual videos.

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
        Haha, homeboy was in a deeeeep depression after Matty got his ass beat by Garcia.

Danny needed to be a bit more active last night but displayed some good defense and a hell of a chin. The haters are now fans even though they have to play the part of 16 year old boxing fans for the next 2 weeks with their little "you Danny was exposed though," posts.
        The kid went from saying Garcia would never take the fight and was ducking to once he accepted the fight saying Mathysse would decapitate Garcia to once Garcia kicked his ass and dropped him, ran away from the forum for years and was in a deep depression. The kid was really suicidal. I'm not even going to talk about all his other asinine predictions and accusations of fighters ducking. The kid is a loser and clown bundled up in one.

Comment

Lol I remember when JSFD26 was sooooooo happy when he was in the ring with Mathysse and took a pic with him. It was like the ultimate girlie gang initiation except he never really got jumped in all he had to do was pose for the camera. Then he was flaunting it around the forum like a hooker flaunting her ass for some c0ck. Fast forward Lucas gets his ass kicked several times and even stopped by a pillow puncher and now JSFD26 is acting like he ain't the father and wants no part in the babies life. Real dead beat dad I tell you. Just hit it and quit it and if u get pregnant ur on ur own, Lucas. He disowned him lololol

Fuccing dead beat fan this JSFD clown

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            How do you go from saying dick to then saying penis in the next sentence. Angel is funny af.

But for real though, it won't be long before Angel says some **** like:
            "If Danny was Mexican or Russian they would had given him the decision. BUILD THAT FKIN WALL!"
            lmfao you know its comming lol

But truth is if danny was mexican he would have went for it balls hanging instead of fighting shook all night.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post

Completely lost it at 0:36

"He ain't from Philly he ain't got a big d*ck"

lmaoooooooooooooo
              What a sore loser

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
                lmfao you know its comming lol

But truth is if danny was mexican he would have went for it balls hanging instead of fighting shook all night.
                Instead he resorted to the Hoe Rican **** and started going for the balls. Never fails.

Comment

I've never seen someone being such a delusonalyy badaport like angel in my life. It's cool to think your boy won, but to act outraged like you actually think he clearly won is another thing.

Dudes a spoiled ass brat that cries about anything that doesn't go his way, and a damn hypocrite. When Danny has a close win, and could've lost, he doesn't say all that ****.

Danny's one of my favorite fighters, but damn, why's his dad gotta be like that?

Comment

Originally posted by Pharoah View Post
                    Look at this b!tch still recovering from when Danny kicked Lucas ass a few years ago. Question.... Why did you run away for over a year after making yourself look like an utter ****** after Mathysse got lumped up? Why are you a grown ass man still playing videogames over 10 hours a day like a punk ass loser?

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      Instead he resorted to the Hoe Rican **** and started going for the balls. Never fails.
                      lmfao I know, when I seen the first one I gave him teh benefit of the doubt but yup he went back lmfao. Typical hoerican shit.

Comment

Working...
                      X