Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman Gets Split Decision Over Danny Garcia To Unify

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Thurman won easily and 116 to 112 was about right. It shouldn't have been a split decision. To me the best part is the rude, arrogant, disrespectful father and son team of Angel and Danny are not very important for now. Angel won't be getting the spotlight he loves on him. Danny is an ex champ instead of the face of boxing he said he would be after he beat Thurman. Unless and until Danny wins a world title he is just an ex champ. Danny said he beat 5 guys who were better than Thurman. I wonder who are the 5 boxers he beat that he rates better than Thurman.

Comment

• I'll admit it

I picked Danny to win lol

I'll own that shit!

Comment

• Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
        Where all the Puerto Ricans at?!
        Out and about enjoying their night happy that Garcia finally lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaOld1two1two View Post
          Errol Spence puts a first class azzbeating to both of them Garcia and Thurman in the same night as the brook fight...
          can you shut the fuk up about spence until he actually beats someone worth a damn

Comment

• Originally posted by Mojita View Post
            Out and about enjoying their night happy that Garcia finally lost.
            BWaHaahaHA!!

Comment

• Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
              What I will say is Danny and Angel handled that loss well. I was looking forward to seeing Angel wild out.
              They had no choice, it was a mostly one sided fight, when you get outboard like that, deep down inside you know you lost and there's no point or reason to even argue. If the fight would have been closer or garcia would have edged it by a little , Angel would have gone berserk against the judges and everyone....he had a grin in his face when they announced Keith as the winner, he , knows his son lost

Comment

• Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
                I'll admit it

I picked Danny to win lol

I'll own that shit!

Das it mane.

Comment

• That midget o prophet put me on ignore. F'cking manlet pacquiaotard. I was responding to his posts.

Comment

• Didn't like the running but Thurman literally won every round. It was a good fight though until the end. As predicted Garcia is not p4p material and has been protected. Thurman is good but Spence and brook would likely best him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                      ******ation
                      It's not ******ation it's just that the truth hurts

Comment

Working...
                      X