Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Bellew Drops, Stops David Haye in MASSIVE Upset

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like we have a new heavyweight contender in the mix.

Comment

Woooooooo!

Goodbye, Haye!

Comment

STEVENSON KNOCKS OUT BOTH THESE EURO BUMS

Comment

Wow! what more can I say? why do I have to keep telling you all the Britts are a bunch of Hype-Job! and Bellend is the biggest overachiever in all of boxing ; from his undeserved shot at the WBC title to this win - but what happened when he stepped out of the UK? Adonis Stevenson could probably KO Anthony Juiceua.

Comment

Rarely have so many been so wrong

Comment

Not a fan of Haye but damn you have to feel bad for him that injury pretty much cost him the fight and wrapped up his career. Cong**** to Bellew he better thank the heavens because that right hand that clipped him late in the fight had Haye been planted they would've carted him out of there.

Comment

he took down a one legged fighter, but all the same, the result is shocking.

Comment

Went through the ropes like Bhop. Congratulations to whoever bet on Bellew by KO. I thought about doing it just for S&G, really having so major regrets now.

Comment

lol Bellew got so lucky that Haye tore his Achilles.

Comment

unbelievable. the thing is haye wasnt looking good even before the injury, thts what shocked me the most. he looked so slow and sloppy in there.

Comment

Working...
                      X