Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This injury was tragic man ,haye must be in pain

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Lol Bellew so stupid, hitting Haye on an obvious break like that.
      Nah, Bellew just beat his ass fair and square--Hats off to bellew

Comment

• Bellew got mega lucky as he wasnt going to win the fight , but he stuck in there after 5 when i never believed he would , and he was a massive underdog for a cherry pick of the greatest order , i dont feel sorry for haye for losing , he wanted an EZ day of work while thrash talking non stop , Cherry pick gone wrong is always fun to watch!!

Comment

• I cannot wait to see Tyson furys tweets LOL

Comment

• Sad to see someone handicapped like that smh, credit to Bellew because he boxed really smart even before the injury and made Haye look bad.

Comment

• That's an insane injury to fight with.

Haye has heart

Comment

• Well done to Toney Bellew, and it was sad to see David Haye lose like that? but this is the fight game! it spares nobody. (I am absolutely gutted!)...

I wonder how David Haye will react too this! i think there will be a rematch, and then he will retire! and i honestly think that David Haye is going to team back up with Adam Booth.

Comment

• damn i'm loving this fuck you haye

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                    ****in bull****
                    You put money on Haye, huh?

Comment

• If there was any doubt, it's pretty friggin clear that Tony Bellew is not a heavyweight fighter.

Outside of a cashout against Anthony Joshua, Bellew should head back to cruiserweight, get in some defenses at home, and then look to unify the belts (Gassiev, Ledbedev, and Usyk, in that order, with the mandatories dealt with along the way).

decent fight

Comment

Working...
                      X