Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Chavez Jr at T-Mobile Arena - Tickets Are SOLD OUT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all them tickets were sold cuz of Chavez Jr, Canelo is worth as much as his last PPV did, a whopping 220k

Comment

Forgive mi intrusion but I wouldn't talk to much about these two because neither of them have a walk in the park.

One of them might lose his next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by S7V7N View Post
        British Pound, not on the Euro bro, but it's neither here or there I guess.

This place is like financial cheerleader central! It's obvious that all the Mexicans in the US are rabid boxing fans & support their fighters. It may mean that Canelo is indeed the face of boxing if that is your criteria. I know I don't approve of this, but I'm obviously in the minority & I'm ok with that. History shows us time & again that the masses typically aren't the most educated or even use their head for such determinations. It's like saying that the Cowboys & Yankees are faces of their sport because they make the most money?

Do you buy only GM cars? They sold 3mil last year. I actually prefer Audi (200k sales). They seem to be made much better, handle & perform like a car should. Not all show, no go like some others out there. To each their own though.
        Thank-you for correcting me!

I drove Audi's before they're fine car...I like the A8 the best.

For me I'll STILL LOVE American Muscle Cars. Nothing better than having your front end lift up on a perfect start!!!

You make fun of GM??? My FAVORITE cars EVER are GM's
        WOW!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          Hotdogs were selling for £12 each outside the 02 when GGG fought Brook. Just saying.

Damn man that is a lot for a damn hot dog

Comment

Here's some more BLAND AMERICAN cars you think suk...

Too each his own I guess...

Comment

Goes to show, you don't need a competitive fight to do big business. As long as GBP and Canelo have that option we will never see him fight GGG

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                Hotdogs were selling for £12 each outside the 02 when GGG fought Brook. Just saying.

Did you attend the fight? I mean I watched almost aall the media stuff and some streams for guys going to the fight, the athmosphere was incredible, wish more fights in America would be like that.

Comment

Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
                  all them tickets were sold cuz of Chavez Jr, Canelo is worth as much as his last PPV did, a whopping 220k
                  ROFL, you killing me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                    Goes to show, you don't need a competitive fight to do big business. As long as GBP and Canelo have that option we will never see him fight GGG
                    it only shows you that canelo doesnt need ggg to make big bucks, but the fight can still happen if ggg takes canelos offer....

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                      it only shows you that canelo doesnt need ggg to make big bucks, but the fight can still happen if ggg takes canelos offer....
                      He can as shown by him selling like 54,000 against Smith who nobody ever heard of. I personally think GGG should take the offer, if he wins he holds all the cards for a rematch. But GBP and Canelo bending him over and not giving percentage of a possible 1 million PPV sales is not right. Canelo has many more big fights ahead of him, this could be GGG only one and him and his team want to cash in on that I'm guessing.

Comment

Working...
                      X