Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Chavez Jr at T-Mobile Arena - Tickets Are SOLD OUT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I shall be selling tamales outside. 10$ each.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      Thanks for verifying what I said, ****wit, you were lying with the prices you quoted there.

Arena tickets for GGG/Brook cost $60 to $1200, not $50 to $600, like you said, and the PPVs didn't cost $12 either. They were Ģ16.95, which is over $20. I know because I bought one.
      lol. VIP tickets for your $1200? VIP tickets for Alvarez vs Jr. are $10K?! there was a reason why I stated the 12 dollar PPV or the 16 dollar PPV for Quinlan vs Eubank Jr. THat's nowhere near $70 PPV.

don't be a rabbit and snare

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        ???? Euros dropped that much in only 6 months? It's practiaclly 1 for $1.06 right now??
        British Pound, not on the Euro bro, but it's neither here or there I guess.

This place is like financial cheerleader central! It's obvious that all the Mexicans in the US are rabid boxing fans & support their fighters. It may mean that Canelo is indeed the face of boxing if that is your criteria. I know I don't approve of this, but I'm obviously in the minority & I'm ok with that. History shows us time & again that the masses typically aren't the most educated or even use their head for such determinations. It's like saying that the Cowboys & Yankees are faces of their sport because they make the most money?

Do you buy only GM cars? They sold 3mil last year. I actually prefer Audi (200k sales). They seem to be made much better, handle & perform like a car should. Not all show, no go like some others out there. To each their own though.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          ???? Euros dropped that much in only 6 months? It's practiaclly 1 for $1.06 right now??

Also I'm sure they had way more lower level tickets in that fight than they do in this one. Which AGAIN I've been trying to get since DAY 1 with no luck
          Lol. You're not sure about that, you're speculating about that.

No Euros were involved either. The UK has its its own currency, Pounds Sterling. We don't use the Euro.

Anyway, I'm a boxing fan, not a ticket tout, so I'll let you bidness men discuss the prices on your own now.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            I shall be selling tamales outside. 10$ each.
            Hotdogs were selling for Ģ12 each outside the 02 when GGG fought Brook. Just saying.

Comment

It's a big fight bcz the boy's papi was a legend, bcz he inherited a legendary name.
              Remember vs MArtinez, the fight was hyped up but Jr. just didn't fight till the 12th round.
              This time it'll be the same, when Canelo start to box him he'll think of the money he already made and just hang around making everyone sleep again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                lol. VIP tickets for your $1200? VIP tickets for Alvarez vs Jr. are $10K?! there was a reason why I stated the 12 dollar PPV or the 16 dollar PPV for Quinlan vs Eubank Jr. THat's nowhere near $70 PPV.

don't be a rabbit and snare
                So you quoted the cost of PPVs for Eubank vs Quinlan to ... prove that Canelo is a bigger draw than Golovkin?

I guess that makes perfect sense in your fuck-up mind. Don't bother trying to explain it to a sane person doe.
                Last edited by kafkod; 03-03-2017, 04:35 PM.

Comment

GREAT NEWS FOR BOXING!

#1 P4P CANELO vs. CHAVEZ JR. "BLOOD BATH 2017"

ANIMOSITY BUILDING FOR 8 YEARS, ONLY MAXIMUM DESTRUCTION CAN COME OF THIS, THE WORLD WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AFTER MAY 6, 2017!

FIGHT OF THE YEAR

MONSTER vs. SUPER-BEAST

IN A 50/50 FIGHT

TWO WARRIORS/GLADIATORS WALK INTO THE ARENA,
                  AND IN THE END ONE GETS CARRIED OUT IN A STRETCHER, FOR HONOR & GLORY!

A MUST BUY PPV EVENT!

ĄSAUL ALVAREZ- El peliador numero uno libra por libra en el mundo, campeon mundial de peso super-welter(154) y peso mediano(160). Un peliador completo. Peliador tecnico , estilista defensivo con gran quijada y tremendo arsenal offensivo devastedor , artista del nocaut.

ĄJULIO CESAR CHAVEZ JR. El hijo de la leyenda , un Toro Bravo que nunca retrosede , fuersa , quijada y pegada heredada de uno de los mejores de todos los tiempos. Ex-campeon mundial de peso mediano , peliador fuertisimo y dispuesto a medir quijada por quijada y pegada por pegada en las divisiones de 160 , 168 y 175 libras!
                  Last edited by REYESdelBOXEO; 03-04-2017, 07:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
                    Didn't take long for some idiot ^^^ to insert his "Golovkin Derangement Syndrome" into the conversation. Congrats bro.
                    What did you expect? Canelo vs Golovkin is the new Mayweather vs Pacuiao in terms of their rivalry, when one gets interviewed the reporters always spit a question with the other one's name.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                      So you quoted the cost of PPVs for Eubank vs Quinlan to ... prove that Canelo is a bigger draw than Golovkin?

I guess that makes perfect sense in your fuck-up mind. Don't bother trying to explain to a sane person doe.
                      who needs to prove that Alvarez is a bigger draw? lol

but it is funny how this thread in general geeked you out...

Comment

Working...
                      X